New Jersey Mechanical Contractors

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2011

1440 Union Ave

South Plainfield, NJ, 07080

New Jersey Mechanical Contractors is a full service company, available twenty-four hours upon request. Our company has the perfect combination of quality, dependability, and professionalism along with competitive prices. Above all, we guarantee prompt service with our 18 years of business experience. We install and service all phases of heating, air-conditioning and ventilation systems. ...

Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Water Heaters (2)Energy Efficiency Auditing (1)

12/02/2019

Everything was good and they did good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some rooftop mechanical unit maintenance.

CATEGORY energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

12/02/2019

It was fantastic. They were great, came on time, very respectful, they worked cleaned and they explained everything on how it was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the hot water heater in the house and they fixed the duct work with my air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/27/2019

It was pretty great and I have a pretty good relationship with them. The workers were professional, polite, they knew what they were doing and I trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my air conditioning unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

07/08/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2016

06/06/2016

Installation was neat and professional.  Ensured everything was in working order and code compliant with township.  As a result the work passed township inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new furnace and hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2015

05/25/2016

First, I gave Tony my requirements and he advised me on the size of the heater. It was a thoughtful recommendation. They arrived promptly, worked efficiently, carted my old one away and were neat. Additionally, they found a dangerous downdraft from the chimney which they demonstrated to me and checked the chimney. They recommended the right vents and installed it within a few days. I have used the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2016

05/23/2016

We are fully satisfied with the results of this project. The quality of their work and overall service experience is outstanding.  They are reliable, pricing is very competitive and trustworthy. I cannot ask for anything more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC unit in Warehouse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

07/01/2011

He is an expert at his work.  The changes that he made to our system have made a huge difference in the temperature control of our house.  Our upstairs was normally hot, but now it is very comfortable. The thing that sets him apart from other Heating and A/C companies is that he comes in and looks at everything as a whole to ensure that the system is operating at its best.  Other companies would h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the furnace and air conditioner as well as a coil.  They also evaluated the system, by performing some different tests on the system. They made quite a few adjustements, including the additon of 3 more return ducts in the house to help get rid of the hot air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2011