Design For The Times LLC

A 19 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2010

8 Timbers Ct

Somerville, NJ 08876

Design For The Times, LLC is a full service Interior Design Company with over 30 years of Design experience. From concept to completion - our designers have made it their mission to understand your project goals and dreams. We have been servicing all of the New Jersey and Tri-State area since 2004 bringing thousands of design's to life. With our interior decorators and their hands on guidance, you too can have the trust and comfort needed when taking on big or small projects. Allow Design for the Times to make your home your dream home....

interior design (18)home remodeling (10)home staging (8)blinds and curtain (8)hardwood flooring (4)furniture store (3)home remodeling (3)door installation (2)interior painting (1)carpet installation (1)

04/06/2020

Very well. Marci was professional and informative throughout. Could not have done the kitchen remodel without her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, from design, bidding through oversight of work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

04/05/2020

Finished project was beautiful, very professional really everything I hoped for

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Master Bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

03/10/2020

Our family had big dreams for a beautiful home, and while I know what I like, but I knew I could not manage this on my own. Marci took on my project - total redesign and reconstruction of my kitchen, guest bathroom, living room and more! Marci and her team always made sure to listen to what would work best for my family and our design preferences...never pushy, but always honest about what would w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, living room, guest bathroom remodel and construction

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,interior designers,remodeling,window treatments,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

11/17/2019

Everything went very well. The owner stayed on top of everything to make sure the job got done timely. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

02/27/2018

We are thrilled with the kitchen Marci designed and installed for us!! We could have never ended up with such a fabulous result on our own. Her creative ideas and encouraging guidance made a daunting project less intimidating. Marci’s knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism were especially appreciated when issues with suppliers and contractors required attention. Our kitchen was completed by ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

02/08/2018

Phenomenal. I've used Marcie for many projects over the years including decorating two of my homes but I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure as to the value add of "house staging". However, I trusted Marcie and that trust was rewarded in full. Potential buyers and realtors have actually been raving about the beautiful staging. Better yet, it has quickly yielded several offers to purchase our home a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Staging

CATEGORY interior designers,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

01/05/2018

Very well. Kept me on schedule and focused and on time. Now having her help me with updating my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a house for daughter. Needed to have it furnished, painted, electrical work, plumbing and carpentry. This was i 2016.

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor repair,interior designers,furniture sales,window treatments,interior painters,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2015

11/03/2016

We were thrilled with the staging of our home such that we wish we had done it much sooner so we could have enjoyed how much better it looked. As well it led to many offers on our home.  Our next project was the design &  renovation of our kitchen which included major construction and the addition of a mudroom, laundry room & powder room. We also resided the house and redesigned the front exterior...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Design for the Times, Marci Morelli for several projects. From staging our home for sale, to designing our new kitchen in our home to window treatments. She has also helped with paint color selections.

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

10/28/2016

Great. Marci is very dependable and always accessible. If any issues arose with the contractors she would come right over and handle it.Marci is a fun creative person that you can depend on. She also has a great crew of contractors ,electricians and plumbers. I will definitely work with her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design complete remodel of master bath and oversee from design to completion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2015

10/28/2016

It went beautifully! My laundry room when from sparse utilitarian (Rubber sink and Washer and Dryer) to gorgeous! I previously had a stacked front loader washer and dryer and a stand alone rubber wash basin. There was no place to fold clothing and now I have lots of countertop space along with a cabinet to put my ironing board. There is also lots of upper and lower cabinetry. I actually don't mind...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design for the Times remodeled my 2nd floor Laundry room. Upper and Lower Cabinets were added along with a farm sink and a beautiful countertop.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

COST $1,600,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2015

Interior Consulting & Designing, Custom Windows Treatments, Decorative Furniture, Kitchen & Bath Design & Installation, Custom Cabinetry & Counter Tops, Color Coordinating, Room Organization & Home Staging