Liberi Fence Inc

A 51 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2014

Johnson Rd

Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Liberi Fence, LLC is owned and operated by two partners. We offer professional fence installation & "Do it yourself" fence kits delivered to your home. Easy to install and "FREE" delivery (200 mile radius) within 48 hours on our quickship items....

fence company (51)driveway gate installation (14)welding (2)landscaping (1)iron work (1)mulch delivering (1)

03/21/2020

Remove existing salt fence and install 6ft privacy fence

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and the guys from Liberi Fence were great to work with. I had them come out and replace an open slat fence with a 6 ft privacy fence. Mike was always very quick to respond when I called or texted and worked great scheduling around a concrete contractor I had working on the same project. They came out and did the work when scheduled and at a great price. They even came out the next day to make some adjustment to the fence height for me I highly recommend Liberi Fence for your fencing needs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

[Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving a review with my company. It was great meeting you and a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your business

03/01/2020

It went very well. Me. Liberi was there when he said he would be with his crew. They worked non-stop until it was done. They put up a four foot chain link fence to make a yard for my puppy to play in. They did a great job, we’re very friendly and accommodating. I would hire them again in a heart beat. Puppy loves his new yard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fence put up

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

It was a pleasure meeting both you and [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your business.

11/10/2019

After 30+ years of living in my home, I finally decided to install a fence and I wanted it done right. So, after one year of interviewing fence contractors and getting eight estimates, a friend recommended Mike Liberi to me. He was worth the search and the wait! Mike is the best contractor, of any kind, I have ever dealt with. I can't rave enough about him. He is a true professional who knows his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a fence was needed to enclose my backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

07/01/2019

I highly recommend Liberi Fence, Inc.! Mike Liberi recently installed a white cedar picket fence (including two gates) in my backyard and it looks fabulous! Mike smoothed the process from beginning to end, and was timely and reassuring in his responses to my emailed questions. He is knowledgeable, personable and very respectful. His work and work ethic are of the highest quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old picket fence and installation of new picket fence with two gates.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your new fence!

03/28/2019

Mike responded quickly and was out the next day to repair the fence. Especially, after dealing with contractors that came out and never called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a section of my wooden fence put back up that had blown down in a recent storm.

09/01/2018

Mike Liberi was first to contact me as soon as posted for work on Angie’s List. He was prompt with his estimate and completed the job as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please feel free to call me in the future should you need anything at all. Mike

06/04/2018

Mike is a 100% no-nonsense, honest, stand-up guy. I had a small problem with a PVC fence door, and while Mike could have quoted me a relatively expensive option of replacing the whole door (as other companies did), he instead offered to set me up with some supplies to do the fix myself. He deserves your business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor fence door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

12/20/2017

Highly recommended. Mike was responsive and professional from the first contact through to completion of the job. He was available to answer questions about the quote, was flexible to our requests and communicated well through-out the project. Mike take pride in his work and as a result delivers excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing chainlink fence and installation of 6ft cedar panel fence around 3/4 of the backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

11/11/2017

I honestly don't think you can find a better fencing contractor than Mike Liberi. Mike is very professional, responsive, and extremely helpful. He answers calls and emails very quickly and provides timely updates to keep us informed on any changes. Since this was my first fence project, I had no idea what was needed. Mike stopped by my house and did the measurement, he also provided contact inform...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back yard PVC fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

04/21/2017

I am a consumer fraud lawyer so I am very **** ** contractors. Mike was simply the best contractor I ever worked with. He is responsive ( returns all calls promptly), his price was better than the others I got, he does great work and he even accommodated our need to move up the date of installation because we are having a big party. He is a really decent and honest guy and I would receommend him t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Installation - fencing, pvc, iron, wood, chain link fence, custom aluminum railings, vinyl railings, mulch & stone, landscape lighting, stamped concrete, home repairs, yard & basement clean outs, deck & shed demolition/removal & parking bollards/parking lot line striping including handicap accessible designated parking areas and signage.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa