Nick Baccare Custom Painting

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2012

When you book a quote with Nick Baccare Custom Painting, we will provide you with a free, accurate and quick painting quote. Your painting quote will be custom to what you want painted. Below is what you can expect when you book a FREE painting quote with us: •We will be on time for your scheduled appointment and call to confirm when we are on the way. •We will walk around the entire home with you, discussing the areas you want painted and noting any areas of concern. 8 employees Down payment (amount will vary with job) No Financing...

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

01/17/2017

Great - They arrived on time (early) and did a really good job. And the price is very good. Nick takes the time to go over your options, etc. and goes the extra mile to make sure you are getting what you want at the highest quality of workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint walls, ceiling, trim, and doors. 1st Floor entry, bathroom, and family room. 1st-2nd Floor stairway, kitchen, and morning room.

11/29/2016

Went exceptionally well...he and his crew showed up when he said he would,did what he said he would do,very professional,extremely skilled,very personable,takes pride in his work... it's refreshing to see the owner of a successful company work as hard as his employees and they cleaned up after the job was done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bed room painted-ceiling,walls,all woodwork...two coats of paint

10/25/2016

The job was done beautifully. They picked up the paint for me, took down the shower curtain and a few other items I forgot to take off the walls. They even want as far as putting an anchor behind a stand alone shelf and attached it to the wall so it would not fall on one of my children. The workers where friendly, accommodating and once the job was done the work area was completely cleaned up. Thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom, bedroom and outside porch.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal

10/05/2016

Nick was always very responsive and punctual, and he did a great job in our home. The first time I left him a message it was around 5pm, and he got back to me shortly after. He was always easy to reach and easy to talk to. I never felt rushed, even when I had a lot of questions. He and his team were very nice and professional. We're so happy with the work he did. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, kitchen, and hallways painted, patching up of walls

08/02/2016

Nick was great. Timely and worked well to get the appointment set up very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and fixing of dry wall cracks in my stairwell that reached 12 ft in spots.

CATEGORY interior painters

2013-2017 Super Service Award Winner Interior Exterior Wall Paper Removal Wood Stain Dry Wall Repair

Custom paintings, such as art work.