Nick Baccare Custom Painting

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2012

When you book a quote with Nick Baccare Custom Painting, we will provide you with a free, accurate and quick painting quote. Your painting quote will be custom to what you want painted. Below is what you can expect when you book a FREE painting quote with us: •We will be on time for your scheduled appointment and call to confirm when we are on the way. •We will walk around the entire home with you, discussing the areas you want painted and noting any areas of concern. 8 employees Down payment (amount will vary with job) No Financing...

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

09/29/2017

Excellent did all the work exactly As specified. Finished product was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of whole house interior, cabinets

08/15/2017

It went great. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was friendly and extremely professional. He really goes the extra mile and was very detailed in his work. I was going to replace my spindles, but after he painted them, they look really good and I won't need to for a while.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted my living room, hallway, and foyer.

07/06/2017

Nick was very easy to work with. The work was done faster than they thought it would be. Cleaned up after they were done. Very happy with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen/living room ceilings painted and dining room walls painted.

06/29/2017

Awsome! If touch ups were missed, I pointed them out and Nick and his partner resolved quickly and with a smile : )

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tall stairwell, accent wall, hallway and front door

05/02/2017

Fantastic. Nick and his guys are true professionals

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room walls and ceiling in entire condo as well as cabinets did a fantastic job

CATEGORY interior painters

2013-2017 Super Service Award Winner Interior Exterior Wall Paper Removal Wood Stain Dry Wall Repair

Custom paintings, such as art work.