ADVANCED AIR INC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2006

7 EMPLOYEES. FREE ESTIMATES. 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. WE OFFER 0% FINANCING ON APPROVED CREDIT. WE OFFER MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS. CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT PROMOTIONS. VOTED BEST OF WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP 2013. FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED IN NEW JERSEY AND PENNSYLVANIA....

Focus HVAC

88  REVIEWS
Focus HVAC

Focus HVAC provides quality heating and air conditioning service and installation throughout South Jersey. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional heating and air conditioning service, quick response, affordable rates and outstanding customer service. We employ only the best technicians who are fully trained and certified. Contact us today at (856) 344-2027 for all of your HVAC comfort system needs. We are happy to help and you will be happy you chose Focus HVAC.

Offers by Focus HVAC on Angie's List

05/04/2018

When I called, the female answering the phone was very casual. I wasn't even sure that I called the right telephone number. I made an appointment for an estimate, and I was told that the "arrival" time would be within a 4 hour window - between 4pm and 8pm. I was confused as to why I couldn't get a more exact time than a 4 hour window, and I was told that they had one man doing estimates and they d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for a new heater and air conditioning unit

02/22/2017

05/09/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the old system and installed a new YORK Affinity series furnace, air conditioning unit. air cleaner, humidifier, communicating programmable thermostat and tankless hot water heater. It was a long 2 day job for a three man crew which they handled professionally and courteously. I am very satisfied with the value and level of work completed. I would highly recommend them.

01/26/2006

WE WERE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE, PRICE, TIMELY MANNER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C CONDENSER BROKE IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER AND AN ENTIRE UNIT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED, UNFORTUNATELY.

01/26/2006

THE SERVICEMAN WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL & FULLY EXPLAINED HOW THE SYSTEM WORKED. THIS WORK WAS UNDER INSURANCE CONTRACT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE HOT WATER SYSTEM WAS CHECKED.

CATEGORY plumbing

We specialize in gas heat, oil heat, heat pumps, tankless water heaters, radiant heat, central air and high efficiency systems, residential and commercial heating, air conditioning, ductwork, air cleaners and filtration, oil to gas conversions, commercial refrigeration.

Duct cleaning, plumbing