Village Sweep Chimney Service

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since January 2006

Welcome to David The Village Sweep, Inc. We offer a full portfolio of chimney cleaning and repair services and pay thoughtful attention to the prevention, detection and correction of all your chimney and venting system concerns. Whether you need chimney repair in Millburn, chimney relining in Summit or chimney cleaning in Maplewood, we're committed to providing reliable and courteous service to our neighbors in Scotch Plains, NJ and the surrounding areas....

10/23/2018

Joe and Team at Village Sweep perform high quality work and are a pleasure to work with. They cleaned my chimney, replaced a rusted chase cover and patched my firebox. Their prices are very competitive and I would recommend them if you need a chimney professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning, Chase Cover Replacement and Patching Firebox

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney repair

06/25/2018

Great, they went above and beyond. I had a piece of wooden shingle hanging out of place on my chimney and they fixed it for me at no extra charges

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

01/18/2018

They were so good I called them to put me on their reminder list

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted the chimney checked and cleaned.

09/20/2017

I left a message and they called back in a timely manner. They asked for some information about our furnace and hot water heater and were ready to set up an initial appointment right away. It turned out we didn't need a liner after all, but if we did we would have used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called about getting our chimney lined.

09/20/2017

The service was fine. They were friendly and professional. They did a good job and they were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a cap on my chimney.

CATEGORY chimney caps

Chimney Cleaning, Relining, & Inspection. Chimney Animal Removal, Masonry Repairs, Damper Replacement & Repairs, Stainless Steel & Copper Chimney Caps, Customized Zero Clearance Chase Covers, Fireplace Glass Doors & Accessories.

Similar businesses in your area...