Iglesias Concrete

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2010

Iglesias Concrete has been providing Custom Concrete and Masonry. Our Company is involved with all types of masonry and concrete projects from residential to commercial. We are best known for our work involving Natural Stone and Decorative Stamped Concrete. Our attention to detail ensures that you receive the highest quality craftsmanship available. Our company is structured to provide consistent personal contact with home owners to insure the quality completion of your lasting investment...

BedRock Siteworks LLC

BedRock Siteworks was established in Chester County Pennsylvania in 2003. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers. LOCATIONS WE SERVE: Chester county, Lancaster County and surrounding areas

12/13/2017

It went very well. Jose was here 20 minutes after I called for an estimate. Everything worked out very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 pads poured.

11/10/2017

We called and got a quote over the phone of $5000. When we were ready my husband called and asked him to come out an look at the job . We thought it was odd to get a quote over the phone with just measurements. The man came out looked at it an said "no way, how big is this?" my husband said "I told you over the phone, the man said "$8000, I can't do this for $5000 an proceeded to walk out of the y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our old patio removed and a new one poured.

10/04/2017

The workers did an excellent job. They were punctual, efficient and professional. The price was exactly as quoted and the work is top notch. Cipriano returned to repair a broken paver, and then returned again a few weeks later to check that we were satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large concrete front walk and side walk and replaced with travertine pavers. Also constructed backyard patio with smaller pavers on a new concrete base. Repaired a couple of limestone stair treads.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

Thank you for your positive review.

02/10/2017

They worked three days straight in 98 degree heat. The price was as quoted and clean up was great. After payment was made I forwarded a photo of an area of concern and they returned within a day to address it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed and replaced concrete patio and sidewalk

01/11/2016

It went very well. These guys are punctual, professional and worked from 8am to 6pm non-stop. The price is very reasonable compare to others that came to give me the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed and rebuild my front brick porch

CATEGORY masonry

All concrete work, driveways, steps, pavers/blocks, foundations, retaining walls, fireplaces, patios, porches, sidewalks, & a variety of other home improvements. Helping homeowners with Sandy.