North American Home inspections

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

26 N Lake Shore Dr

Rockaway, NJ 07866

My name is Jeffrey, and I am committed to using my experience as an insurance adjuster to assess damages and defects to your new home or property. As an InterNACHI certified home inspector, I am confident in my skills to make sure you make the best and most informed decision when purchasing real estate. I proudly offer a 90-day buyback guarantee so you can rest assured that my services are your best option. For more information about my services, contact me today!...

Home inspection (5)

11/09/2019

It was excellent. Right on time to the appointment, very efficient, informative, and answered all my question. Friendly and professional. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They inspected a house that I was going to buy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/22/2019

Fantastic! Jeff was extremely thorough, answered all questions, and was very professional. I feel a million times more at ease and comfortable with my decision and would recommend Jeff to anyone! Could not recommend higher!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!

10/22/2019

It was okey

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/07/2019

I hired North American Home Inspections to check out my home and make sure everything was in great shape for winter. Jeff was communicative, thorough, and extremely professional. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

09/23/2019

It was very good. Jeffrey was very professional and responded very well to followed up. It was timely. The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did home inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Home Inspections - Pre-Listing Real Estate Inspections - Radon Inspections - Termite Inspections - New Construction Inspections - Contact Us Today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check