Mountainview Veterinary Hospital

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2011

Welcome to Mountainview Veterinary Hospital in Rockaway, New Jersey, a place where Dr. Elizabeth Boggier and Dr. Susan Loftin are dedicated to mixing modern veterinary medicine with old-fashioned compassion. You’ll feel right at home and know you’ve brought your pet to a place where they will be treated with love and respect along with having access to complete and quality veterinary health care including state-of-the-art digital x-raying and ResQ microchipping. At Mountainview Veterinary Hospital, we take the time to listen and offer sound veterinary medical advice based on your personal lifestyle. We offer you different options so that you can choose what works best for you and your pet. From Mountain Lakes to Wharton, you won’t find a more caring and personalized veterinary animal hospital than Mountainview!...

06/25/2018

Very professional. Explained options fully. Responded to emails promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary treatment for pet dig

12/14/2015

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet cremation

06/24/2015

Great services, sweet staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual check of dog and vaccinations while staying with my daughter for 3 months.

04/30/2013

Excellent service. You can tell how much they all care about animals. Several of my co-workers now go to this vet practice and we are all very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My puppy had ingested about 5 inches of a padded envelope. They were all so professional and came up with a treatement course which was explained to me in laymen's terms. I then received a call that evening asking how our puppy was doing and more follow-up the next day. I love them!!!!

03/27/2012

They are very good and they came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend them. They are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 2 dogs in for a checkup and all their shots.

CATEGORY veterinarian

On-site Digital X-ray, General Veterinary Medicine & Pet Surgery, Spays & Neuters, Pet Dental Cleanings & Radiography, In-house Laboratory, Ultrasound (Abdominal and Thoracic, Preventative & Pet Wellness Care, Pet Vaccinations, Parasite Detection & Prevention, Nutritional Counseling Pet Microchip Identification, Health & Travel Certificates, Pet Selection & Behavior Counseling, Early Drop Off, Referral Rewards Program, Police & Fire Discount

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check