MiteBuster BedBug & Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161031

70 West Passaic Street Suite 2

Rochelle Park, NJ 07662

Tri-State's premier exterminator! Pest Control Services specializing in BedBug Extermination, Cockroaches, Rodents, Fleas, Mites, Termites, Ants. Animal removal as well for raccoons, squirrels, skunks, groundhogs & possums. As a fully diverse pest control company, we offer treatments utilizing natural solutions and/or standard pesticides offering you a complete and efficient pest control program. Ask about our bed bug control service and natural pest control solutions. We specialize with Bed Bugs. Serving NJ & NY. Our service includes: Monthly/Quarterly Pest Control & Monitoring Programs. Certified Inspections and Consultion. Thorough and Comprehensive Treatment. Full Crack and Crevice Treatment. Chemical Free and Environmentally Safe Solutions. Preventive Maintenance and Residual Solutions for Long-Term Control. Guaranteed Services...

pest control (117)animal removal (26)property management (3)

10/08/2019

The technincian who came was corteous, responsive, and efficient. I also want to give them extra points for being patient with rescheduling because my building management required specific insurance forms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of house flies

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

12/11/2018

Field technicians are excellent, knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. Office staff and management have much to be desired, and are the reason for this review.. We have had multiple instances where payment was given and no service received. To their credit, there was an attempt to rectify the issue, but manged to fall flat (twice) on the promised customer service. Earlier this year, they eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual contract - quarterly inspections (maintenance)

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

10/20/2018

I went well. No more bed bugs. I am happy and so is my tenant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Bedbug exterminating for my tenant

08/02/2018

The technicians Paul & Max were very professional and helpful. They explained everything to me and made me aware of the issue until I understood. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services on ant infestation inside the kitchen and dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

04/25/2018

I initially called Mitebusters based on a recommendation from a friend. I explained that I had a bug but wasn't sure it was a terminate. I gentleman by the name of Luis came by to assess and confirmed it was termites immediatly upon inspection of the bug. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain how termites do what they do, which I really appreciated. He then scheduled a spot treatm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

03/07/2018

Very well. Arrived exactly at time scheduled. Called to let us know he was on his way an hour before. Very thorough. Asked lots of questions about problem so he could provide best possible treatment option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice extermination and check for entry points

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

12/08/2017

very well now that the service was provided. Polite, and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check for rodent activity and preventative measures

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

11/23/2017

As I described above, the money was taken from my account for the service $149, but no one ever contacted me, and no service was provided. Either refund my money, or have someone contact me ASAP..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
money was paid, but no service was performed. No one contacted me but the money was taken out of my American Express account. I hope to hear from someone very soon, or I will dispute the $149, that was charged to my account.. It is hard to find a number or email address to use when you have a difficulty.

CATEGORY pest control,property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2017

11/07/2017

They showed me all holes where getting in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse/rat treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

11/07/2017

Visit went well. They arrived punctually, educated me well on the matter. I will see how the results are in the next few weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice in house. Caught some, but most roaming around freely, dodging any trap I put in. Mitebuster put in new traps that apparently attract mice, kill them or chase them away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

Pest Control Services specializing in BedBugs, Cockroaches, Mice, Rats, Rodents, Ants, Fleas, Spiders, Centipedes, Bees, Flies and Termites. Serving New Jersey and New York.

Ask for details.