Instinto Roceiro Professional Services LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2014

Our cleaning company is one of the most reliable and is located in New Jersey, since 2007. We have been delivering services with quality and responsibility. We do houses, apartments, offices, post construction, moving in and moving out We guarantee that you will be very satisfied with the result of our service. Every company says that they clean very well but it is not always true, because no one would say they do not clean well. I would like that you know how my service is by giving me the opportunity to clean and then evaluating my service hoping I have met your expectations. We provide superior cleaning services, serving New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we can clean for you on a weekly, biweekly basis as well as a monthly cleaning or a single cleaning. My name is Claudia Souza and after more than 10 years of providing this service, I now have a team that is highly qualified to meet your expectations. I consider myself a strong woman, I was born in a farm with a family of 10 brothers I am a very responsible and honest person, and your satisfaction is my goal. I am always open to receiving feedback, and I am able to meet you from Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 6:00pm Thank you Instinto Roceiro Professional Services LLC...

Handy House Cleaning

10/22/2019

Never had my home so throughly and professionally cleaned. She wiped down every surface including the top of bookshelves and lighting fixtures. Best cleaning I have ever had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

07/17/2019

It went really well, my apartment not only looked great but smelled great too! They were very quick and very efficient. I'm still oohing and ahhing over how well they were able to clean my bathtub, I thought it was a lost cause! 10/10 Reccomend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my apartment cleaned

07/12/2015

Claudia was very professional and accommodating.  She and her helper arrived right on time and did a good job.  One barrier was that the helper doesn't speak English so I had to go through Claudia to tell her what I wanted.  I would recommend her and would used her again if need be.  (She was a fill in for my regular gal who was out on medical leave for that month.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our 3 bedroom rancher.

D

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dusted cleaned bathrooms and kitchen very well and vacuumed.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The two women who cleaned my home were on a time constraint because of the deal I choose. If I had purchased more hours, I'm sure they would have done more work in different places in my home. But for what I paid for, they were really good. I would highly recommend them.

CATEGORY house cleaning

hi I think you wrote the wrong page. we do not work by the hour and we cleaned every place I can guarantee you that our quality is( A ) if you want to contact my name is claudia and my number is 6092276551

Bathroom Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Window Washing, General Room Cleaning, Surface Polishing, Move In/Out Services, Bed Changing, Bathroom Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Window Washing, General Room Cleaning, Surface Polishing, Move In/Out Services, Bed Changing,