NEED A TECH GUY

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2013

NEED A TECH GUY provides support for your technical needs to home and office. Our Engineers have over 17 years of experience in the computer and related fields. We have amassed a diverse resume crossing many disciplines, knowing we provide our customers with better value for their dollar by dealing with the highest level of support available for even the simplest problems. "NEED A TECH GUY" is a core team of technology experts bringing over 10 years of industry experience managing IT services for small to midsized companies. Today’s business offices are rich with technology and only a company with a diverse set of expert services can achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction. We develop long-term partnerships with our customer in an effort to better understand their business needs going forward. We use our past experiences and industry “best practices” to design solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients, regardless if they’re a large organization or a small company. NEED A TECH GUY works to set realistic client expectations and to achieve the highest possible levels of client satisfaction through first-rate network architecture, maintenance and technical support....

NYC IT Works

9  REVIEWS
NYC IT Works

NYC IT Works provides best in class , New York based friendly Managed IT Support and IT Consulting -- including Computer Support for Small Business - Enabling your business to optimize its technology investment. NYC IT Works provides elite managed support services on many technology products and brands. NYC IT Works has best in class IT Service, Computer Support and Managed IT Support, New York City based, 24 / 7 / 365 both remote and on-site to get you the IT Support when you need IT, ensuring your business technology infrastructure is optimized to keep your business operational and efficient.

05/02/2020

I had crashed my operating system trying to reset it. I called on a Friday afternoon at 5 pm expecting to leave a voicemail. The owner Chris answered and within an hour came to my house and picked up the laptop. 2-1/2 hours later he is back and the issues are resolved. Great service and a really fair price. I would use him again and recommend without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Macbook Repair

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad i was able to exceed your expectations.

09/28/2018

Chris was outstanding in understanding my problem and fixing it in less than one day. He diagnosed the problem immediately, and not only fixed it, but upgraded my hard drive and memory so the computer works better than new. Chris is very knowledgeable, personable and fair. I strongly recommend him to anyone having computer issues. This is the second time I have used him (he fixed my desk top a few...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop was totally shot--couldn't access almost any website & extremely slow

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate you having faith in me to resolve your issue despite you being outside my service area. I'm here for you any time.

09/11/2017

Chris used my old drive in which he totally reinstalled the operating system to save money but will replace it with a larger drive when prices come down which I agreed to. Everything is working well. Chris is very knowledgable about computers and works quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my computer with a more powerful refurbished computer.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and yes when the prices come down we'll get that larger drive in your machine.

07/10/2017

I called Chris on the morning of June 29 and he was able to come to my house to get the computer up and running that afternoon. Throughout the set up he explained the whole process thoroughly and answered all of my questions. Two hours later I was on-line. I will certainly use him again and have no reservations in recommending him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris set up my new computer

CATEGORY computer repair,internet service

Thanks for the leap of faith [Member Name Removed]. NEED A TECH GUY is usually the end of the line as far as repairs. Let me know if you need anything in the future.

06/07/2017

Every time I phone Chris he returns my calls in a timely manner. Today he accessed my computer remotely to solve a problem. He spent time explaining why the problem occurred and what he needed to do to remedy the situation. What I like about Chris is the fact that no problem is too small that he is not willing to address it. In addition, I have absolute trust in Chris when he remotely accesses my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the third time I have used Chris to solve computer problems.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. No customer is too small or too insignificant for NEED A TECH GUY.

Computer Service & Repair, Internet Configuration, Security, & Mobile Remote Access.

Web Development & Programming.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal