HILLTOP LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS

Angie's List since June 2010

Silver Staff Maintenance

With over 30 years of experience, Silver Staff Maintenance is Northeastern New Jersey's industry leader for all of your Excavation Needs. We specialize in Excavating, Asphalt, Oil Tank Removal, Oil Remediation, Pool Demolition and Snow Plowing. We pride ourselves on our customer service and making sure that the job is done right the first time. Call us today!!

09/07/2015

It went well; passed every inspection and took care with our landscaping and our neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug up 50+ year old septic system and replaced with a larger capacity septic up to code.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/23/2013

They're a good company, they perform good services. I do have one complaint about them, he had done some work for me because during the hurricane we lost a tree and he came and took the tree out and he was supposed to come back and give me an estimate on repairing the damage from the tree doing some grating work and so forth, I called him three or four times and he said he's coming but he never sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hilltop Landscape Contractors for lawn maintenance so they did a clean up last month.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/02/2011

Mark is outstanding to work with!  We were all long distance as this was an estate that need to have work done after my grandmother and aunt passed away.  Mark was great in communicating with us throughout the process.  He even helped us with the water company that required a hot box because the house was far from the road and the water meter required a more expensive installation because of the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hilltop replaced the septic system and connected my grandmother's house to city water and closed the well. The septic system replacement was 24K of the total spent.

CATEGORY excavators