Jersey Tree Care

06:30 - 19:00
06:30 - 19:00

111 Hamilton Rd.

Ridgewood, NJ, 07450

Jersey Tree Care is a full service Tree Care company dedicated to keeping your trees healthy. Should the need arise to remove your trees we are there to assist with the removals safely and efficiently....

Tree Service (13)

12/06/2019

work completed in a timely fashion and removed large limbs on the ground under difficult conditions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed tree limbs from roof and cleaned up downed limbs from the ground

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

We appreciate you using our services and we are happy you are pleased with our service as well. We strive to keep all of our clients happy with efficient service to help you with any of your tree needs. We know you received the damage due to the snow and your trees are currently safe from any other falling limbs. We are expecting more snow as well so the work is completed and its is safe to walk a...

11/26/2019

They followed through and did everything they said they would. They worked quickly and finished the job in a timely manner even working through a cold drizzly day that I did not expect them to show up on! The property was left in great condition despite the fact that the job required a lot of heavy equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had quite a few trees removed and branches trimmed on our property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for you business ! We look forward to helping you out in any further projects you may have.

09/03/2019

A bad ice storm was predicted and I had a tree that would definitely hit the power lines. I called and they gave an estimate the same day. The price and payment option was so fair that I asked if they could remove three other 20 for trees as well. They came two days later and did the work. They were quick and professional. I have recommended them to everyone I know in need of tree work. AND....I n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you. Please keep us in mind for any further projects. Thank you so much for your business!!

09/03/2019

They removed a tree and were very accommodating on the time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you for choosing Jersey Tree Care. We appreciate your business!

09/03/2019

I met with Kevin, the owner who was very knowledgeable and professional. He advised which one to keep and which ones to get rid of. I need to cut down the trees in my backyard and I would certainly contact Jersey Tree Care for their great services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

Thank you for your business. We do appreciate your using Jersey Tree Care and look forward to maintaining your trees in the years to come. Thank you

09/03/2019

Jersey Tree Care was incredible. I have dealt with more than 100 vendors in my 25 years of private school administration and Jersey Tree Care is in the top 3. The showed up when they said they would and completed the job when they said they would. I found their prices to be better than competitive. They were clean and every person I either spoke with or emailed with was professional and courteous....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree/Stump Removal & Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

[Member Name Removed] it was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you again for the kind words and for your business!

01/31/2019

Everything went fantastic! The company was punctual, accommodating, and extremely professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your business.

01/30/2019

The service was amazing! Fast and easy. Kevin came to my home, explained everything from beginning to end. His crew was great and didn’t leave a trace. Everyone was respectful and job was done within 2 days of my estimate! I would recommend to anyone and definitely going to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

12/18/2018

He's excellent, very good, fair and great guy. been working with him for the past 10 years or so. Very professional, punctual and always on time and very responsive. Clean and Neat, very responsible. He cuts only the branches that needs to be cut.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed a very big Oak Tree at the back of the house, and he comes regularly to trimmed the old trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your tree needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future,

07/25/2018

Kevin Doyle, Jersey Tree Care LLC. has been reported to the Paramus Police for Illegal Dumping and Trespassing on Private Property. search on google for 'jersey tree care illegal dumping' to see photos Summary: He allowed for his workers to illegally dump tree trunks onto private property, and upon request, he refused to remove the trash he left behind. [*** Link removed ***] For full context, her...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

The tree I'm question broke mad was leaning on my clients property. We removed what was on my clients property and as we would do for any customer since we were there cut down the dangling limb so no one would be hurt from any property from leaving a dangling limb. We didn't charge [Member Name Removed] anything to cut it down as a courtesy so it would endanger his family or property. If you view ...