Prudential Van Lines

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2007

B Rated | 56 Reviews

25 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. License - PC929. May contact through E-mail. Additional email - info@prudentialvanlines.com. Additional phone - (201) 646-9200. Additional fax - (201) 941-0822....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

03/10/2016

After they had my money, they changed the quote from $654 to $1396. Not only did I waste my time, but now I have to go get my money back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took a $100 for a move.

D

08/26/2015

Four items the movers packed were damaged. A one-of-a-kind cedar chest was scratched and slightly broken, an antique bench's arm was very damaged. Can be repaired but damage will always show. Other items were a large glass bowl and laundry bin. Obviously not major items, but still surprised they were broken. Of all the items we packed, we only had one broken, small framed picture  Transport took 2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved household from NY to CA

10/15/2014

They did an excellent job. They were very timely. They took very good care of my furniture, and I had nothing missing or damaged. The workers were very professional. Everything was done correctly, and I have recommended them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from my apartment to a new location.

05/14/2014

They are great. I have used them twice now. I like their cost. They were the lowest cost, they had quoted me a rate, and it ended up costing me less than they had quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Prudential Van Lines.

05/15/2013

The service was excellent. There was not a scratch on any furniture. They wrapped the box springs. Some of the items were difficult to move and they did a great job. They also put all the items in a new apartment in Pennsylvania. We had no problems with them. They were called on late to do the move and they did an excellent job. They even did the move while it rained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my daughter to her new home.

CATEGORY moving companies

Let us get you from Point A to Point B! We are professional movers, trained to handle every aspect of your move as a trusted partner.

Heavy rigging.