RIDGEFIELD PARK ANIMAL HOSP

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since December 2005

Our veterinarian office caring for your pets in the tristate area for almost 20yrs. We speak English, Spanish and Korean....

03/29/2013

Dr. Cliff who is the veterinarian there is just great. They are very friendly. The staff is very friendly. Mark, who is his brother, actually runs the place. He is great. He has all the dogs and cats and animals. They care a lot about the animals and they are just very good. They are pretty fair, not inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pet to Ridgefield Park Animal Hospital for veterinarian services. They did annual checkup on my dog. My dog had been very sick in some cases, maybe it was cancer or something.

07/30/2007

A dog with a broken leg is always a really bad experience. Ridgefield Park Animal Hospital made the situation a whole lot easier to deal with. They were courteous and professional. Surgery is never cheap and they let us make payments over an extended period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog broke its leg and required surgery. He was in for one day.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you very much with your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our Veterinary Hospital. We love to read over our clients reviews, so we can continue improving ourselves for our clients and patients. We hope to see you and Ginger soon in happier terms, not a broken leg!

12/19/2005

THE PRICE WAS AVERAGE. THE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY. IT IS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT THERE AND THE WORK IS ALWAYS DONE QUICKLY. I PLAN TO ALWAYS TAKE MY PETS BACK THERE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY PET GOT SHOTS AND A CHECK UP.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you Member for the awesome review you gave us! We greatly appreciate your loyalty towards our humble veterinary hospital! We like to read our reviews to further improve our services. You and your pet is by far the most important part of your business! Once again we thank you and please come again soon!

12/19/2005

THE WHOLE STAFF WAS VERY CARING, RESPONSIVE AND PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. THE VET WAS CLEAR AND CONCISE IN EXPLAINING WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND WHY. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE I WAS THERE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD OUR DOG PUT TO SLEEP.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Member, we know that the decision that you had to make was difficult, but thank you for choosing us. We try our best to be compassionate towards your feelings and making your pets final moments the most comfortable as possible.

12/19/2005

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS VETERINARY CLINIC IS THAT THEY ARE EXCELLENT. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SORT OF PROBLEM WITH THEM. THEY ARE VERY CARING AND PROFESSIONAL. I REALLY TRUST THEM TO BE HONEST WITH ME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY PET HAD TO GET A SMALL EAR OPERATION AND YEARLY SHOTS.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We would like to thank you for your wonderful review. We at the Ridgefield Park Animal Hospital; we like to read our reviews. Reviewing our reviews help us improve our services!

We offer General and Orthopedic surgery, Laboratory, Radiology, Ultrasound, Dental, Acupunture, Herbal Therapy, Lasertherapy and Grooming.