Orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Pa

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

There are 11 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 125 patients per day. ...

03/17/2016

CATEGORY physical medicine

09/12/2013

The surgery was more involved than we thought it would be. It turned out I also had torn cartilage that needed trimming, and the plica also needed trimming as well as the meniscus. He ground down the bone spurs and did the same to the arthritis. He did an excellent job. His office staff was very personable and I had several follow up visits after the surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I initially used Dr Friedel to get a second opinion on my knee. It had been originally diagnosed as just a torn meniscus, but it seemed to me to be more than that. He looked over the Xrays and the MRI and noticed I also had 2 bone spurs that were impinging on my MCL as well as some arthritis. I had him perform arthroscopic surgery on my knee and he did a wonderful job.

CATEGORY orthopedics

09/12/2013

They did an x ray, diagnosed potential torn cartiledge. Got an MRI confirmed the tear and they gave me a steroid shot. Doctor was very good in his diagnosis and treatment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
swollen knee

04/13/2012

Overall, I was very pleased with Dr. Bakhos who spoke to me as an equal and was very thorough as stated above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radiologist at another provider evaluated my x-ray as a fracture of the kneecap. Dr. Bakhos of Orthopaedic Sports reviewed the x-ray and first determined that it was of poor quality and asked for permission to take another x-ray at their facilities. Their x-ray was so much clearer and Dr. Bakhos said their was no fracture nor chip. He also gave me a thorough exam of that leg to ensure there were no problems.

C

03/29/2012

They're convenient, close, caring, considerate, and they were quick. I didn't have to wait in the lobby for a long time which was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided me with testing on my vision and a recommendation for a correction on my reading glasses prescription.

Multi Specialty