Princeton Electrical Makeover LLC

A 177 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2010

3490 US Highway 1 Building 16 Suite 101

Princeton, NJ 08540

Princeton Electrical Makeover is licensed, insured and bonded electrical contracting firm, owned by an electrician with 25 years experience and electrical engineering degree. NJ License #16244. We are specializing in residential and commercial installations and provide all phases of electrical works. We are proud to serve contractors as well as homeowners throughout the state of New Jersey. We care about the overall project goals and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. We will treat your job site or home like our own homes. We are committed to provide the latest technology, highest quality products, superior customer service and competitive prices. Our estimates are free and no initial service fees....

electrician (175)lighting installation (46)ceiling fan installation (20)generator repair (10)landscape lighting (5)home theater and stereo installation (2)basement remodeling (1)home energy audit (1)

08/07/2020

Problem resolved. Punctual. Sent me a text that he was on his way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced light switch. And replaced ballast in florescent Replaced light switch and ballast in light fixture and two florescent bulbs as well

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

08/04/2020

Everything went smooth and the work was fantastic. I highly recommend Princeton Electrical Makeover for your next electrical need

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and great quality

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

05/10/2020

They were very responsive. Alex was friendly, very through and knowledgeable. He quickly diagnosed and fixed my issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot GFCI issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

05/02/2020

Alex was amazing. He was prompt, courteous, and he explained everything that he was doing. He double checked everything, and then was very fair with pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I plugged in a saw to an outlet that I always used with no problem, but one day it shorted that outlet, 2 others and the power to my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/28/2020

We purchased the home a month before all of our electrical issues started. Come to find out that water was following the main wire into the panel, and moisture was building behind the breakers. We found the problem when a circuit became overloaded, and the breaker didn't trip, causing the wire to overheat and almost cause a serious fire inside the wall void and drop ceiling. We started calling all...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency electric-panel replacement and troubleshooting of some electrical issues, including the replacement of some faulty and/or burnt wires. Eventually rolled into some upgrading of two-prong outlets and adding new outlets and a ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

11/10/2019

It went very well. The electrician arrived on time and was very professional and thorough. All the work ( including the dedicated line in the basement ) was completed on time and worked just fine. A bit more expensive than some of the other pro's I talked to, but can't complain about the quality of the work and the professional manner in which the owner and the office manager handled the project f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New dedicated electrical line in the basement, repairing of a two-way switch, installation of two smart outdoor lighting/camera installation

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

08/19/2018

They are so busy that they could not schedule sooner than 3 wks out. But they were early for their appointment, efficient and neat. Very straight forward. Asked to send a picture of the breaker switch ahead of time to make sure they had the replacement. Pleasant and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bathroon vent and circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2018

06/20/2018

Very smooth! The work was completed quickly and efficiently. I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

06/05/2018

It went great. I asked them to install 6 hard wired HD security cameras around the exterior of my house. They recommended types of systems. I found a system I liked, then they came in and ran all the wires. They even suggested placement that made sense. Once the cameras were installed and wires were run, I did the set up myself. While they were here, they also changed out the old broken flood ligh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security System

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

05/28/2018

Amazing service! They gave the fairest price and came to install it immediately. They were professional and I highly recommend them. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a hallway fixture installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

Custom Home Wiring, Audio, Video, Phone, Data, HVAC Hook-Ups & Control, Surge Protection, Safety Inspection, Troubleshooting & Repair, Remodeling & Addition, Fans, Appliance Installations, Generators, Panel Upgrade 100Amps, 200amps, Sub Panels, Outdoor & Indoor Lighting, Pool & Hot Tub Wiring, Smoke Detectors, Motion Detectors, Smart House,Energy Efficiency Audit, 24/7 Emergency Service, Electric Baseboards, Aluminum Wiring Solutions, TV Installations, Home Theater, Tesla Chargers, Generators.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover