GEM Home Maintenance

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2012

174 Nassau St. Ste 204

Princeton, NJ 08542

**$50 off any service with a job minimum of $300**GEM has built an excellent reputation as a premier provider of home services by impressing home owners and their neighbors for over 15 years. At GEM we believe "A Well maintained home reflects beautifully on its owner and service provider." Originally established as experts in exterior and interior window cleaning, GEM has expanded over the years as many satisfied customers requested additional services. GEM Window Cleaning now offers professional Deck Cleaning, Asphalt Sealing, Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. We proudly serve Princeton, Bell Mead, Hillsboro, and the surrounding areas including Middlesex, Somerset, Burlington, and Bucks Counties ....

window cleaning (46)gutter cleaning (17)asphalt paving (11)pressure washing (7)window replacement (6)deck cleaning (2)electrician (2)roof cleaning (2)deck building (1)

11/01/2014

Jesse and Damon arrived at time expected, they worked around window treatments and immovable furnishing, they worked quickly and neatly and finished in a reasonable amount of time.  The windows look great and they were polite and pleasant to have around, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed windows, inside and out and cleaned screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2014

09/07/2014

They showed up at the time they said they would with 3 or 4 people.  We had been told to move furniture back so they could get to the windows, although in some cases we were able to provide only a narrow path to the window but they did not complain.  They removed the outside screen and one of the storm windows in those windows so equipped so that they could clean from the inside and outside.  Virt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed a lot of windows inside and out, including storms and screens.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2014

06/20/2014

PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS.  JOB WELL DONE.  JESSE AND AJ WERE TECHS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WINDOW AND SCREEN CLEANING.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

06/16/2014

I have used GEM Home Maintenance for quite a few years. I am very happy with the service they provide. They are very reliable and perform the services for a great price. The workers are always very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the windows and screens in my home, inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2013

06/12/2014

I have not used them in a while but it was a good experience when I had them. I have no clue what the total cost of the service was but it was a few hundred dollars, I think. It was under $500. They were timely and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used GEM Home Maintenance probably two years ago for window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2012

06/12/2014

In our experience, they have been very good. It has been a good experience. They did a good job for a reasonable price. They did what they said they would and did it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They usually clean our windows and change a light bulb and a chandelier that is tough to get to.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2012

05/27/2014

It went very well. They were very thorough and professional. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2014

05/27/2014

Workers were efficient, job was done neatly and properly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2014

05/21/2014

I had a good experience with them. The crew is good.  The woman who arranges everything calls and confirms. They have pre-scheduling with a discount. I’ve been very satisfied with them. I’ve used them for a couple of years. They show up when they’re supposed to. They’re thorough and they did a good job. They moved my screens to the basement when I needed them to. I just thought they were responsiv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GEM Home Maintenance came out to wash my deck. They came out 2 years ago to do my windows, too.

CATEGORY decks, window cleaning, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2014

05/20/2014

It’s been very positive. We’ve been using them for a number of years. They do a good job. Their price is a good value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used GEM Home Maintenance to clean all of our windows inside and outside. They come every year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2013

Residential Window Cleaning, Soft Washing, Soft Wash Roof Cleaning, Asphalt Seal Coating, Deck Cleaning, & Gutter Cleaning, Holiday Light Installation

NO REPAVING OF DRIVEWAYS