GEM Home Maintenance

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2012

174 Nassau St. Ste 204

Princeton, NJ 08542

**$50 off any service with a job minimum of $300**GEM has built an excellent reputation as a premier provider of home services by impressing home owners and their neighbors for over 15 years. At GEM we believe "A Well maintained home reflects beautifully on its owner and service provider." Originally established as experts in exterior and interior window cleaning, GEM has expanded over the years as many satisfied customers requested additional services. GEM Window Cleaning now offers professional Deck Cleaning, Asphalt Sealing, Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. We proudly serve Princeton, Bell Mead, Hillsboro, and the surrounding areas including Middlesex, Somerset, Burlington, and Bucks Counties ....

Window Cleaning (46)Gutter Cleaning (17)Asphalt Driveways (11)Pressure Washing (7)Windows (6)Deck Maintenance (2)Electrical (2)Roof Cleaning (2)Coatings (1)Decks and Porches (1)

03/28/2019

It was a cold and wintry March day when I wanted my windows to sparkle, and although snow and a sick workman interfered, Jeff was good to his word and had my house sparkling for her photo shoot. Jeff assured me that, no matter what the temperature, his crew could do my enormous Queen Anne Victorian (62 windows) in a half day. He recommended removal of the screens to make the house look beautiful, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Window Cleaning for House Sale

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Photo for GEM Home Maintenance - 174 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ - 37787154

12/19/2018

Well. we had a little problem understanding each other because I’m sure English is johns second language but he showed up as soon as he could and did a great job, I will use him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and downspouts cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

11/05/2018

Al did a great job. He responded quickly and was very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gutter was clogged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/03/2018

They were extremely professional. Came when they said, did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveways, windows

CATEGORY window cleaning, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Hello! We thank you for taking the time to actually let us know when we are doing our job well!!! We very much appreciate the positive feedback! It is encouraging to our men to know that someone cared enough to take that extra moment to commend a job well done. Thank You Again, The GEM Home Maintenance Team (609) 267-3237

10/01/2018

Starting with my estimate and throughout the job GEM was organized and communicated every step of the way. Looking forward to adding additional services this Spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Sealing

CATEGORY window cleaning, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

Hello! Thank you very much for taking that extra moment to let us know that our job was well done and that you were very satisfied. We appreciate your business, and we want to thank you for using us. We hope to see you again! Thanks Again, The GEM Home Maintenance Team (609) 267-3237
C

05/11/2018

Unfortunately I never found out how well they do the work, since I couldn't get a commitment on the date. They offered to schedule me in and then I wait until they become available. When I asked if we're talking days or weeks, couldn't even get an answer to that. For all I know it could take months. In today's environment who operates like that?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

C

07/17/2017

They were not able to fix the blockage but they did clean the gutters. I guess I misunderstood the service the provided. They don't do any repairs but will attempt to unclog the drain using a hose only. So the reason for my rating is because I wasnt clear on the limits of their service. I just unclogged the drain myself by taking apart the drain and clearing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The main problem was a blocked down spout. I decided to have the gutters cleaned while fixing that problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

05/25/2017

Their price was higher than they advertised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt driveway, window and gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

10/18/2016

The men showed up at the time agreed to. We had cleared a path to all windows except one (we could not move a desk). One man worked inside and washed all the windows. He helped my husband move the desk so that the remaining window could be cleaned and then moved it back to its usual position. In the mean time, the man outside cleaned the outside of all the windows and cleaned all the screens. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean all the windows inside and out, glass in front and back doors, sliding door, and all screens.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2016

04/08/2016

Quick and easy, they are coming back this year in a couple of weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning of windows, screens, sills

CATEGORY window cleaning, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2015

Residential Window Cleaning, Soft Washing, Soft Wash Roof Cleaning, Asphalt Seal Coating, Deck Cleaning, & Gutter Cleaning, Holiday Light Installation

NO REPAVING OF DRIVEWAYS