If you're looking for eco-friendly flooring, research the composition of the flooring, as well as the adhesives and glues.
Find Top-Rated Princeton Carpet Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Carpet Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Carpet Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,892 reviews for
Princeton Carpet Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Princeton
“If you work hard in this country, and you are honest, you can reach whatever you want." — Hedayat Mukhtarzada
Carpet dye can cover stains that you can’t remove.
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Carpet with pad purchase cost $10-20 for really economy cheap stuff, $20-30 for normal brands, and $30-50/SY (square yard) for high-end carpet, to $100 or more for custom or gold thread and such.
Installation cost does not change much depending on what varpet is installed - generally about $10-20/SY.
So, for normal medium-range carpet I would assume $30-50/SY.
1 Square yard = 9 Square feet
Carpet Installation reviews in Princeton
Pick-up and drop off were efficient. Only minor concern was the scheduling. I understand that the nature of the rug cleaning means they cannot give an exact date. However I did not like that we had to initiate contact to find out when our rugs could be delivered, especially since we had a strcit deadline we had communicated to them at the time of pick-up. Cleaning and drying took about 3.5 weeks.
I was a contractor for 30 years, so I know when a company has their act together and these guys are very good. Would use them again without hesitation.
It was an all day job but Pat worked consistently, other than taking a lunch break, of course, until it was done. The whole job took from about 10 am to 6 pm. I am pleased with the results and would highly recommend Pat.
Carpet Installers in Princeton, NJ
Egg Harbor Township
Shop Local Carpet Installation Services in Princeton, NJ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Princeton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center