ADP Land Design

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2010

B Rated | 32 Reviews

Since 1999, we have designed, built, and maintained properties of all types. Like hundreds of satisfied customers, you can count on us for complete satisfaction and solid value....

WC Fallows Underground Services

At WC Fallows Plumbing Services, our locally-owned company has proudly served the communities of Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, and Mercer Counties in NJ. We specialize in all underground plumbing, water and sewer repairs/installation/emergencies. Unlike large plumbing companies, we see our clients as more than a number, we see them as our neighbors.

01/31/2017

I just remember their pricing was fair. I don't remember what it was. It was quite a bit of work. They were prompt, knew what they were doing and were professional. They also were not afraid to climb the trees, which, when some people get older they are wary of climbing the trees anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had trees removed and large ones pruned by Princeton Tree Service/ADP Land Design. They also ground up some stumps and limbs. They may have had somebody else do that -- they may have called somebody else who had a stump grinding machine.

CATEGORY tree service

08/31/2015

ok, new heads not really providing the right coverage. zone trouble shooting took some time but was resolved

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
add 5 sprinkler head and trouble shoot one zone

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

10/21/2014

Ok, but not as responsive as I would like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut lawn and removed leaves.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

02/12/2014

It was fine. The price was good. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ADP Land Design to trim the trees around our property.

CATEGORY tree service

01/22/2014

Having contracted with many snow removal services in the past, I have to say that this experience was the best I've had! I am quite a bit out of their service area, but they still arrived ON TIME and did a great job as well. I would highly recommend this company!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

Landscape, patios, walkways, landscape design, landscape installation, snow removal, snow plow, snow services, lawn cutting, outdoor patios, lawn maintenance, paving stones, pavers, paver, landscaping services, patios ideas, landscaper pavers, brick pavers, grounds maintenance, patio, patios, landscaper, landscapers, garden design, landscape contractor, irrigation,

Ask for details.