ACTION POOLS & SUPPLIES INC

Angie's List since June 2010

D Rated | 2 Reviews

Complete Design Industries

Licensed and insured with 15+ years experience, Complete Design Industries is a full-service construction company that covers all of New Jersey. We install tile, hardwood flooring, carpet, and more! Renovate kitchens, bathrooms, and basements, as well as your complete interior, and even exterior, we do it all to make your remodeling dreams a reality. We are your complete home improvement source. And with our additional remediation services we can also take care of your frozen pipes, burst pipes, flood damage, air duct cleaning, sewer cleanup, drywall repair, mold testing and removal, fire damage restoration, and more!

Award 2019

04/21/2013

I called Action Pool to get a price for a pool liner & install.  Left a voice message and never got a return phone call. I do use them to purchase pool supplies which I will continue to do because they are conveniently located for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None

CATEGORY pool cleaners

D

08/11/2012

I have just had the nastiest and last experience with this company.  I have been using them over 10 years and have mostly had expensive and frustrating experiences with them, and now I can add down right nasty to the list!  The owner has been nasty any time I have ever talked to him, but today was the worst!  I have continued to use them because I don't know who else to use, and the pool company I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bring water samples, give info regarding the routine of maintaining my swimming pool and the current problem I am having with it, and they give me the necessary chemicals, information and instruction on how to fix the problem(s)

CATEGORY pool cleaners