Svenson's Painting

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since November 2015

6:30 AM - 9:00 AM

644 Campbell Ave

Port Monmouth, NJ 07758

Svenson's Painting and Wallpapering is a family owned and operated business that was started in 1972 by my father, Fred Svenson. Following in my father's footsteps, I too became passionate about painting and wallpapering. We are a close-knit business consisting of three employees, including myself, Rob Svenson. I am a perfectionist, and I make sure that the work that my employees do and myself is nothing less than exceptional! We offer a wide variety of services consisting of: interior and exterior painting, wallpapering and removal, power washing, cabinet painting, deck staining, installation and painting of crown molding, and more! Svenson's Painting and Wallpapering was built on a foundation of pride and tradition 44 years ago, and to this day we exceed in customer satisfaction!...

interior painting (15)house painting (6)deck cleaning (2)handyman (1)

09/26/2020

Rob Svenson and his team painted the exterior and trim of my ranch-style house in record time. They were all so very polite and professional, and they truly listened to what I wanted, which I greatly appreciated. Their work was incredibly clean and precise - not a drop of paint out of place! The house was built in the late 1950s, but, following the prep work, power-washing and painting, the house ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house/trim painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Photo for Svenson's Painting - 644 Campbell Ave, Port Monmouth, NJ - 38904648

03/23/2020

Rob was very professional and trustworthy. He did a professional job, and is very pleasant to work with. His price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior of my townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

12/08/2019

I hired Svenson’s Painting to paint two rooms in my house. My rooms needed a lot of repair work as well. From the estimate to the repairs & painting everything was perfect. Rob even designed and built a fireplace mantel for me which came out looking so phenomenal! I highly recommend Svenson’s painting, as theIr work was outstanding and professional. My house now looks so beautiful thanks to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting 2 Rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Photo for Svenson's Painting - 644 Campbell Ave, Port Monmouth, NJ - 38277854

05/14/2019

I was amazed at how fast the job was completed. Walls were taken down, new Sheetrock when up, taped, walls and floor were painted, and trim added. I was super impressed with the job completion. Super punctual, extremely polite and had great suggestions. Definitely would hire Rob again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of garage

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Photo for Svenson's Painting - 644 Campbell Ave, Port Monmouth, NJ - 37874582

10/22/2018

My LR, DR, foyer and hall walls look like new thanks to the professionalism of Rob and his crew. Phone calls were promptly returned, prep work (including much patching) and painting were skillfully done, and cleanup was fast and thorough, all for a very fair price. I’ll definitely call them for my next painting project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/12/2018

Rob is THE BEST!!! He responded right away to my inquiry, came when I needed for the estimate, gave me a very fair price, and started the job less that 24hrs of closing on my new house. He and his men were courteous, neat, reliable, trustworthy, and completed the job faster than anticipated without cutting corners. He worked weekends, stayed late, all so that I could move in sooner. My house looks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entire interior of newly purchased home (including ceilings, trim, closets, exterior doors)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

08/07/2018

ANOTHER WONDERFUL JOB DONE BY SVENSON’S PAINTING! This was our second time using Svenson’s Painting. This time we had our basement walls, laundry room, and all trim painted. It came out phenomenal! Rob and his crew were not only extremely punctual, but also very neat and clean throughout the entire project. His work was by far exceptional! I cannot say enough good things about this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

08/04/2018

Rob and his crew did such a fantastic job. From start to finish they were professional, courteous, prompt and clean. The workmanship is absolutely excellent, and I will definitely use their services for my next painting project. Thank you, Rob and crew, for making this experience such a pleasant one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of living room, kitchen, two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

11/30/2017

Smooth from start to finish! Rob was responsive, and his crew was great to work with. They painted every inch of our house inside and out and even came back to touch up after we redid the floors. I would absolutely recommend him for big and small jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The entire interior and exterior of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

06/26/2017

Kitchen looks like NEW. Hallway is perfect and shutters and front door really look great. Could not be happier with Rob's work. Will definitely use him again. Also, very happy that he fit us into his schedule quickly due to our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob taped and spackled and then painted our kitchen ceiling. Painted a hallway and outside did our shutters and front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2017

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1972! As a perfectionist myself, the owner of Svenson's Painting, I will make sure that your work comes out better than you could have imagined! I understand what it's like to hire someone and not have what you discussed accomplished! With us, that will never be a problem! We offer a wide variety of services: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, WALLPAPERING (AND REMOVAL), POWER WASHING, CABINET PAINTING, DECK STAINING, TRIMWORK & MORE!!