Konstruction LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2013

design/build services...

JSD Properties, LLC

Located in Keyport New Jersey, JSD Properties LLC is committed to providing excellence, quality craftsmanship and customer service. With over 20 years of experience in home remodeling and renovation, we specialize in additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, major home renovations, new home building, repairs and more. We look forward to working with you to help build your dreams. Please visit our website at https://jsdpropertiesnj.com/

Offers by JSD Properties, LLC on Angie's List

01/29/2015

We are very pleased with the plans and would definitely recommend KONstruction LLC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Architect plans for a major home renovation .. Plans are wonderful; within budget; and the architect followed what we wanted but made it better .. we are very pleased; as a matter of fact, after receiving several other estimates, we have chosen KONstruction LLC to do the actual renovation.

02/05/2014

We highly recommend working with Konstantinos on any construction Project..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I needed an architect for our home renovation. Konstantinos came to our home on time and prepared. We instantly felt at ease with him as he explained the process and what it would take to complete it. His ideas were right in line with ours and we felt at ease working with him. We would definitely recommend Konstantinos to anyone doing this work, especially for the first time. Pricing was very reasonable.

07/31/2013

I received Konstruction LLC ... and the architect Konstantine Aravantinos ... names, from someone doing business in Town Hall in my town ... they had used this company and were very happy with their work. I was in need of an architect to prepare a design for the lifting of my home, so I contacted Konstantine. He first came to my home to work out the details of the contract, and explain all the ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared a complete set of architectural drawings for the lifting of my home ... included an engineer review.

07/31/2013

Very helpful, the turn around was also very quick. The township inspectors I submitted the plans to were satisfied with the plans that were drawn, and allowed me to start performing renovations immediately. Price was very reasonable and I'd use them again in the future or recommend them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my location, listened to the work I was planning on doing to my home, offered insight for the project, measured the house completely, and created blueprints of my current and projected house which were necessary for the township for permit approval.

CATEGORY architect

Construction services for the renovation, addition, and/or new construction of your home or business.