Absolute Painting and Design LLC

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2017

Locally owned and operated full service contractor with 20 years of experience. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, efficiency, and cleanliness. We focus on customer satisfaction! We offer discounts up to 10% for active service men and women and veterans. Call us to schedule today!...

Bethany Associates Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning

Bethany Associates, Inc. is a professional cleaning company specializing in window cleaning and pressure washing. We have serviced the tri-state area for over 20 years. Bethany associates is committed to implement the latest cleaning technologies to best service you. Our fleet of hot water pressure cleaning units, our pure water technology, our safety program, and training procedures for our employees yields the highest quality services for our customers. We are proud members of the International Window Cleaning Association and are committed to bringing you professional cleaning services.

10/26/2017

Absolute Painting was prompt and efficient. When I did a walk through of the house, I marked what needed to be fixed and it was done right away! The owner worked with my budget and left me a happy customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the second floor of my house

10/21/2017

Mr. Paige and his time were Absolutely amazing. They completed the work in a timely manner. Him and his team were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the rental units in my apartment painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

We strive to be professional and appreciate your business. We are here for you for all your painting and construction needs. Thank you.

10/10/2017

Absolute Painting did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my home painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you. We appreciate your business. It was our pleasure.

05/08/2017

It went excellent. This guy has a very steady hand, and did very great job. Everything looks very sharp.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A house that I was moving into, he painted for me in preparation of that.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you! It was a pleasure to paint your home.

Painting interior/exterior, drywall, flooring, cabinet and vanity installation, and remodeling.

Electrical and Plumbing are subcontracted out