Steinberg Dr Matthew S

A 17 Reviews

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

666 Plainsboro Rd Ste 508

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com....

dentistry (17)cosmetic dentistry (2)tooth extraction (1)

01/27/2019

I have been going to Dr. Steinberg for many years now. Even though I've moved out of the immediate area, I still travel back to his office. Dr. Steinberg is an excellent dentist and his staff are professional and friendly. I can honestly say that I've never felt any pain in the dentist's chair. He has a great sense of humor and explains everything clearly. His dental work is outstanding. I highly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All dental care

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

04/10/2017

so far so good... the removal of the damaged crown (part of a bridge) went way better than I was afraid off (comparing with my previous experiences)... the temporary crown was really good / Dr. Steinberg fitted it perfectly... awaiting for the final crown to be installed later this week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crown replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

01/17/2016

Our family has been visiting Dr. Steinberg for over 10 years now. We have found Dr. Steinberg and his staff to be extremely competent, friendly and attentive to their patient's needs. Dr. Steinberg is conservative in his recommendations and his work is of extremely good quality. I work 2 hrs away in the city and his office has always been able to accommodate emergency last minute appointments on w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New crown, filling and regular cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2016

03/10/2015

I like the staff. They are very friendly. They are always on time. There is no waiting period. They were fine. We have good interactions. Their facilities are very clean and very professional looking. He is very up to date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Matthew Steinberg. I got a new dental crown. He put a new crown in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2015

12/30/2014

Routine cleaning and maintenance, staff are friendly and knowledgeable and do what they can to put patients at ease. Dr. Steinberg has a wonderful chairside manner, communicates clearly and has a sense of humor. Best experience I've ever had in a dentist's office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine care

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

02/21/2014

I've been going to Dr. Matthew S. Steinberg for 20 years. I had tons of work done by him. I could name any other work, I've probably had it done. He is quick at getting appointments. He is very punctual and he is never late for anything. He has taken care of my needs. He is very funny and he makes me laugh.When I'm very nervous getting in there, he is just wonderful. He is great. He takes all the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Matthew S. Steinberg is my dentist. He did the crowns, root canals and false tooth.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2013

02/03/2014

Acceptable, better than last couple of times. I prefer their previous hygienist Jennet who left two years ago or so. She was very thorough and gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2014

01/16/2014

Crown done. As always great doctor, great office staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DR. MATTHEW S. STEINBERG.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2013

09/09/2013

People who are afraid of needles should go see this dentist. I would highly recommend. I have been seeing him since 2001.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a general cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2013

08/15/2012

I called on a Thursday looking for an appt for the following week. Since summer is a very busy time, they unfortunately had nothing available. But the very nice receptionist took my cell phone number down and promised to call if there were any cancellations. Lo and behold the following Tuesday I get a call for an opening the next day.I filled out the paperwork and submitted it online so it literal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was looking for a new dentist since I moved to the area. Saw the great reviews on here and decided to make an appt for a general check up and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2012

General and cosmetic dentistry including - bonding, veneers, bleaching, crowns, implants, bridges, root canals, gum disease, oral cancer, extractions & snoring therapy.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, American Express, Financing Available