Dempsey Paving Seal Coat Driveway

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

227 Stebbins Pl

Plainfield, NJ 07063

Family owned business. six years of experience. Free estimates. Available to give the best service possible. Feel free to call at anytime....

asphalt paving (5)concrete driveway installation (1)house painting (1)fence company (1)

03/26/2020

Excellent all the prperties he repairs the pavement or sement professional in his work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
More properties inthe future

CATEGORY concrete driveway, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

03/25/2020

Dempsey is excellent person responsible professional good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Other more projects in my house

CATEGORY concrete driveway, siding, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/25/2020

I loved the work very friendly and vey clean when working a job very well presented . I recommed it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing in my driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

10/25/2019

Dempsey did a great job on my driveway, they courteous , prompt, clean and priced well. I saw them doing a driveway and walked over and asked for an estimate at my home. They came the same day and gave me a estimate, and did the work the next day!! I would highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway seal coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

thank you very much i'm glad you are happy with the work i always try to do my best i am always at your service thank you very much god bless you

08/10/2019

What a great job! If you are looking for a honest, fair, professional- look no further and hire Dempsey. Not only did he do an excellent job seal coating my 2 car wide driveway, I also hired him to power-wash and stain my deck, painted the outside of my home and repaired my fencing. He is reliable and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway seal coating & cracks filled

CATEGORY fencing, house painters, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

thank you very much it was a pleasure to see you given my service I am happy that you are very happy with my work thank you very much

08/07/2019

The work that was done when the Company was working, is they fixed my driveway, it had cracks throughout the whole driveway and he fixed it by putting tar and afterwards he started to seal the entire driveway. Overall, the job was well done and i didn't regret calling this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal and Cracks on the driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

thank you for trusting and being part of dempsey seal coat at your services always

07/29/2019

I did extensive homework on seal coating companies as not all are created equal. Dempsey's price was fair but most of all, their products were industrial grade and appear to be very high quality. Time will tell on the seal coating but I am confident that it last at least 3 years. Their communication was great and they were courteous and punctual. Will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very reliable but most of all great product

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank you for the work I hope you are satisfied and happy

07/24/2019

Very professional and excellent. I've had other peopel come before for the same service and they left a mess but this company did great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They seal coated my driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank[Member Name Removed]you[Member Name Removed]for[Member Name Removed]choosing[Member Name Removed]the[Member Name Removed]services[Member Name Removed]of[Member Name Removed]Dempsey[Member Name Removed]Seal[Member Name Removed]Coating. Thanks[Member Name Removed]for[Member Name Removed]the[Member Name Removed]job. [Member Name Removed].

07/18/2019

Excellent service. Good job on their work. No problem. Very good guy. Good explanation on what he would do. Everything was perfect the way he said it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed the driveway and fixed some cracks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you for choosing this service. I appreciate for contacting my company Dempsey Seal Coating [Member Name Removed].

Seal coats, driveways, crack fillings, line painting

NA