360 Design Center

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 9 Reviews

The 360 Design Center offers a wide range of installation and remodeling services. Staffed by specialists in windows and doors, roofing and siding, kitchen and baths, as well as decks and hardscapes. We strive to offer our customers the best value and highest quality services available....

DOOR WORKS

17  REVIEWS
DOOR WORKS

Door Works is a full service Garage Door company. We install and service all makes of garage doors and automatic garage door openers. From exotic to traditional we carry the door to fit your style and budget. We has been serving the Northern and Central New Jersey area since 1982. Door Works has built a strong reputation of installing high quality products and standing behind our work – We are the local leader for Safety, Security and Convenience.

Award 2019

07/02/2019

Quick. Looks good. First 3 years no problems. Hope the Marvin Windows installed can keep taking the heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new Marvin windows in a sunny hot area of house.

06/20/2019

After 3 year of use, no problems. The 360 Design Center guys did a good job. Although I have no problem opening the windows, next time I would select a double hung window with two handles at the base for opening the window. I think as the windows and I get older, it may make it easier to open the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new double hung windows that take a lot of punishment from the sun.

02/18/2017

Excellent. Working was Sam was wonderful from start to finish. He was professional, courteous and most importantly he did exactly what he said he would do, when he would do it and for the exact cost originally agreed upon. His crew was also very professional and very thorough in their work and cleaning afterwards. I highly recommend using Sam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two front windows with a large picture window flanked by connecting double hung windows. This required expanding the window opening. Also expanded window openings in rear of house. Replaced all windows with Pellas.

05/27/2014

The job went very well. I was very happy with job I think I was the first person to tell them about joining angie s list

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my sunroom.they removed all the old window s and door.they also replaced the walls.and reinsallated them.they were very cartious and respectfully I was very happy happy with outcome

09/21/2012

We are so very pleased with the work that Sam Awadalla and his team at 360 Degree Construction completed at our home. We recently decided to renovate half of the ground floor level, including the kitchen, foyer, laundry room, and powder room areas. It was a very daunting task – so many decisions to make on materials and layout! However, the easiest part of the whole process was selecting 360 Degre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are so pleased with the results of our new kitchen!! Bathroom tiles. New Pella window

CATEGORY replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Window installation, entry door installation, sliding door, custom kitchen & bathroom remodeling, decks, hardwood floors, ceramic tile, marble & general home improvement.

N/A