Jersey Moving Pro

B7 REVIEWS

09:00 - 17:00

30 Knightsbridge Rd Suite #525

Piscataway, NJ, 08854

After 16 years of moving experience, 8 years as a mover and 8 years of being a top visual estimator in the tri-state area, I built All 50 States Moving. We have a team of professionals who are highly skilled, motivated, courteous, and our crew possess excellent communication skills. From your initial contact with us and through the entire moving process, we are equally committed and dedicated to providing you with nothing less then the best service in the industry. Price Includes: - Disassembling and Reassembling of Furniture - Quilted Moving Pads to Protect Your Furniture - Mileage and Stairs - Door to Door Service - Basic Valuation Coverage - Free Onsite Visual Estimates LOCAL MOVES- 4 hour minimum policy (3 hours of labor + 1 hour travel time) 1 truck 2 Men $105.00/hour Every additional man $ 20.00/hour (example 1 Truck 3 men $125.00/hour) LONG DISTANCE MOVES- Guaranteed Binding Price See Below for More Details and Discounts/Promotions! We enjoy working closely with our clients to ensure that this exciting time in their life does not become a stressful time....

Moving Companies (7)
D

09/28/2019

very poorly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pack and move across the country

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Hi, we would like to apologize for your negative experience. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation so we can do our best to make things right. Please feel free to give us a call at 908.543.4366 so we can discuss this further. We look forward to hearing from you!
D

06/27/2019

Not so good. The guys they had did not do a great job, they gave me a different price, a thousand dollars more with the price that they quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my items out of my basement in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

Hello, I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Our team is typically spot on when it comes to providing our customers with an accurate quote for their move. I would like to learn more about your specific situation, Please give as a call at 908.543.4366. We look forward to hearing from you.

06/27/2019

It was wonderful. They were quickly, they take care of your belongings, they make a plan before taking your things before packing in the truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Hello, I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with All 50 States Moving! Our teams work extra hard to make sure that your belongings are taken care of in the manner they would want there own cared for! We hope you are all settled in now and enjoying your new home in PA!

06/17/2019

Moving was excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Thank you! The team at All 50 States Moving really appreciated your very kind review! we hope you are enjoying your new home!

03/31/2019

Fantastically! Zoly is a true professional and they will treat your belongings as if they were their own. They made the experience stress free and brought every single item door to door in the exact condition it was in when it was packed. I would recommend All 50 States Moving time and time again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move from NJ to FL

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you!

03/29/2019

The entire move from IA to NJ went very well. Very professional. Everything arrived in tact and on time as promised. The 1st moving company I hired that didn't have any hidden costs! I will hire them for any future moves and recommend them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move my son home from Iowa

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

03/19/2019

My stress level was ZERO during my move! Zoly and his team was wonderful to work with! Zoly came to the house and did a free onsite estimate and assured me that my items would be treated as if they were his own! The team showed up on time, worked carefully and efficiently to pack my items, load and unload! I will definitely be referring All 50 States Moving to my family and friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from an Apartment to a 3 Bedroom Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019