Always On Time Doors

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

We specialize in the sales, installation and repairs of garage doors and electric openers. We do not sub-contract and are fully insured. We accept payment of cash, check, and most major credit cards...

Girard's Garage Door Services

Girard's garage door services is a family owned and operated business serving Eastern PA for over 18 years. We offer "Service in hours, NOT Days" from simple repairs to new garage door and opener installs, we do it all. Our service trucks are fully stocked to be sure that the repair is completed on the first visit. When repairs are not cost effective, a new garage door can be installed in just a few days. We offer hundreds of garage door styles and sizes to fit every customers need and price point. Girard's Garage Door Services is a family owned company that is dedicated to quality, professionalism, affordability and customer service. We provide same day garage door service, garage door repair, garage door opener service, panel replacement, spring replacement, and overhead door installation. Also services Northampton, Lehigh, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Luzerne, Carbon, & portions of Lackawanna counties in eastern PA.

07/01/2016

The guys are punctual and professional and do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjusting and reparing garage doors

05/19/2015

Provided excellent customer service.  Brought samples of the doors and was able to use a tool to show us how different styles of new doors would look on our garage prior to installation.  Arrived on time for appointments and installation.  Work completed promptly and looks great.  Will definitely use their services again if we need any work done on the garage doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced both garage doors.

04/29/2014

I love this guy. I called him for information and he came that day and installed a new opener. Plus I got an electric keypad and new remotes. I was shocked at the price and with how quickly he worked. He showed up with his son and was very polite.  I liked him so much that I used him for a rental property of mine and then my mother in law used him. All were good, happy experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new garage door opener in my house, fixed a broken garage door in my rental house, installed two new garage door lifts in my mother in law's house.

CATEGORY garage doors

We offer sales of new garage doors for residential, commercial, and industrial uses, as well as repair all brands of doors. We offer custom wood doors, steel overhead, glass service station, vinyl, and rolling steel doors. We carry most major brands of doors Garaga, Amarr, Clopay, Artisan, Wayne Dalton,and CHI to name a few. We also carry a full line of Liftmaster openers. We do service on all brands of openers having many repair parts on the truck. Springs can usually be fixed the same day.

We do not do windows or entrance doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa