Mann's Heating & AC Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160630

522 Smith St

Perth Amboy, NJ 08862

When it comes to indoor comfort, you and your family deserve only the best. But you also want a quality heating and air conditioning system that provides value as well as comfort. This is where Manns Heating and Air Conditioning Inc comes in. We're proud of our years of service in Perth Amboy, providing residential and commercial customers alike with complete sales, service, and installation of high quality heating and air conditioning systems from Carrier. Our full service mechanical technicians are on the job quickly, thanks to our fleet of radio-dispatched trucks. And at Manns Heating and Air Conditioning Inc, we repair all makes and models. Be sure to ask your Manns Heating and Air Conditioning Inc representative about the availability of financing which can help you make your dream of year round comfort come true....

hvac repair (44)water heater repair and installation (3)air duct cleaning (2)appliance repair (2)

07/09/2020

It went extremely well, as usual. I had been their client for many years but I moved out of town. I happened to move back in after 5 years of living elsewhere and I went to see them right away. They are not only very reliable and decent people servicing your home but there was a relationship there that I treasure. They are honest, reliable, diligent. They look for the product that better serves yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and air conditioning, cleaning of ducts

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

05/03/2018

Quote given over the phone was way too high. Actually cheaper to call PSE&G out and that's saying a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic on Central Air Condenser

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

11/14/2017

The repair person quickly diagnosed the problem the problem with our furnace and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace was turning on and off several times before starting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

12/07/2016

They are very very trained, they know exactly what they are doing, they don't waste anytime at all, in case they have to get a part they send somebody out to a shop near by to put the part so that they don't make time, make money on time because they are waiting for something, they are excellent. The work that they did was a A rating across the board in every aspect, their trained they prices is r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Mann's Heating & Air Conditioning for air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

11/14/2016

Excellent service and I highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a customer of Manns for many years. In that time they have replaced and maintained heating & AC systems in my homes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

07/18/2016

I will use them again. I got a coupon for them that was cheaper than on Angie’s List. They had been there the day before and I paid them. The coupon came the following day So I called them and told and they horned it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Mann's. I have been using them for 15 years. They did conditioning check-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2001

04/16/2016

Vinny and his team were on time and handled the installation without any problems in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased and had installed a new furnace and AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

03/09/2016

We installed Nest thermostats over the winter in our new house, and while the heating worked fine the AC wasn't working. We called Nest and they advised us to get a diagnostic by a Nest-trained AC professional in our area, saying it should cost around $100. We called Mann and they came out the next day. They ran a diagnostic and rewired one of the thermostats - everything was working in the space ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran diagnostic of AC, rewired Nest thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016

01/23/2016

checked all systems, rotated system from a/c to heat and changed air filter and humidifier filter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seasonal preventive maintenance under annual contract for hvac system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

11/11/2015

I was very pleased with the entire process. I purchased the special deal through Angie's List, then paid extra to upgrade from 80 to 92% efficiency furnace with an added humidifier. There was a bit of back and forth with scheduling and rescheduling (my fault) and Vinnie and his staff were good about returning calls and keeping me in the loop.  On the day of the install the guys who came were real ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old furnace, installed new Goodman 92+ efficiency gas furnace with humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2015

Photo for Mann's Heating & AC Inc - 522 Smith St, Perth Amboy, NJ - 26986627

HVAC installation and repair, Air duct cleaning, Water Heater replacement, Humidifiers and Air cleaners, Service Agreements, Oil to Gas conversion, Home Generator Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available