Mercer Internal Medicine Assoc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

04/06/2015

I had a good experience with him during the last visit.  I had a lot of physical time and he was thorough.  He has a holistic approach.  He gets a complete medical history and other things so that he can help his patients achieve whatever they need.  He is very forgiving about weight because I he said I only need to lose 8 lbs and I know that I need to lose more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Guy Nee.  I had an initial physical training and then I went back after they have my blood work results.

03/25/2015

Very well. He's approachable. Explains unfamiliar tests and out of normal results clearly. Will recommend supplements, but suggests dietary changes as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The most complete exam (minus gyn) I've ever had. Hearing test included. The most inclusive blood tests ever. Listens. Returns emails promptly.

07/19/2013

He spends a lot of time with his patients, he is not rushing to it and he is the best doctor I've ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Michael H. Yamane for our primary care.

03/23/2013

any visit with the doctor goes well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Nee has been my physician for several years now. He is very through and keeps on top of several health issues. I am very confident in his ability to take care of me. He is part of the MD VIP system and you do pay more for being his patient, but its is well worth the extra cost. Since he has less patients he is able to spend more time with you. He is able to practice medicine.

12/07/2011

I have no problems with them. They have updated equipments. The office is comfortable and pleasant. I would definitely recommend them to other people. They are more than adequate as far as staff and getting back to me. The doctor and the staff are friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Mercer Internal Medicine for primary care and family medicine. The last time I went there was about two weeks ago.

CATEGORY family doctor