Optimum Moving

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

90 Dayton Ave

Passaic, NJ 07055

Optimum Moving, LLC is New Jersey's most trusted moving company. Featuring a team of expertly trained professional New Jersey movers, Optimum Moving handles the most delicate of tasks with ease. Don't compromise the safety of your belongings - hire Optimum Moving today! Optimum Moving is a fully insured, licensed moving company with over 10 years of experience....

Moving Companies (37)Storage (1)

01/26/2020

They were professional and friendly. They took care of my furniture especially my upright piano.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my furniture to a new location

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

D

12/14/2019

I did not have a good experience, AT ALL! I hired Optimum because of the great reviews. Customer Service was friendly and attentive. They showed up on time. This was a split move because I was downsizing so a lot of items need to go into storage including an antique curio cabinet. I had most item marked so they could load the truck accordingly. I had clearly marked the fragile and top load boxes a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In state move, partial to storage, balance to new apartment

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

07/06/2019

The move went much more smoothly than I expected. Josh and his team were very professional and well organized. They did an initial walkthrough verifying all of the items to be moved against the contract and assigning a team member to each room. It worked so well. The move was accomplished very quickly with no issues. I would highly recommend this team and this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

06/20/2019

Optimum moved us from NJ to NC in May. Moving can be traumatic, but Kris and his efficient crew kept us mellow. Everything arrived on-time and unbroken. This was our second move with Optimum, the first one local to NJ. We highly recommend Elvis and the staff of Optimum Moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Household Goods

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

04/11/2019

It went perfectly. They were right on time. They worked quickly and carefully to pack everything. Then they were equal efficient unloading everything at my new home. Very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my furniture and belongings to my new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

03/08/2019

Fantastic. They were responsive, punctual, hard working, and courteous. Elvis and Dayvon are great to work with. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to move out of my house on very short notice into temporary housing. I called Elvis on a Friday night for a full house move 3 days later. The team showed up on time and were extremely professional and courteous. Worked all day to get my stuff into a storage facility nearby (Westy’s). We were running late and Westy’s was willing to stay open a half hour beyond normal closing time, because of their great relationship with Optimum moving.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

09/16/2018

Davon & Walter showed up on time - called beforehand. Very professional and clear communication. When it came to moving an old - large - heavy couch out of a rental property, they did a great job. Who knows how it got into the place originally - they tried taking the door off to no avail. Eventually then took the couch out through the first story window. They put everything back (door, window) as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved 1 large, vintage couch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

08/06/2018

We had a long distance move from NJ to VT and I called three different places for quotes. Optimum was very competitive and I liked their "no bed bug" guarantee. They promptly came to our house to provide an estimate and the estimate was provided in a timely manner. They explained everything to me and were flexible in making updates to our inventory as we got closer to our move (ie changes in numbe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long distance move - NJ to VT

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

07/19/2018

All the moving was done in a timely fashion. Carefully packed the items I couldn't box. Salomon, Marvin and Davon did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Monmouth County to Newark

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

07/05/2018

Great moving crew! Arrived on time and were quick and courteous. Davon, Tyson, Juan, Jackson, and Ambrocion packed our furniture and items with the utmost care. They are true professionals and experts at packing and moving! We are definitely hiring them again next time. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing Furniture and Home Goods and Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Moving – Local & Long Distance. Furniture Disposal. Packing & Un-Packing. Insurance.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal