Andy OnCall Handyman Service of Morris County

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 29 Reviews

Andy OnCall Handyman Service of Morris County can handle all your small & medium sized home repairs with one call. We are locally owned and operated and priced by the job, not the hour. No Job Too Small! Let Andy OnCall be your exclusive solution for making your projects, home repairs and maintenance easy and hassle free. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured and all our craftsmen have over 25 years of experience. Our craftsmen show up ready to work and stay until the job is completed to your satisfaction. One Year Written Warranty....

Tandem Contracting, LLC

What can Tandem do for you? We do Basements, Trex and Wolf Decks, Bathrooms, Doors, Additions/Renovations, Maintenance and Repairs, Telecom upgrades and more! Tandem Contracting can handle the process from concept to completion and work with you every step of the way. Tandem will come to your home and discuss your ideas in detail and add our experience to make your project a complete success. Respecting your home is a key part of our business and we understand and respect the fact that we are entering your home. We confirm our arrival, knock before entering and we leave no mess behind. At Tandem Contracting, we hate surprises as much as you do. That's why we keep an open line of communication through every stage of the job, every day of the job. We work hard to stay on-time and on-budget. We are proud that we have maintained long-term relationships with our clients. Not only do they have us return for additional projects, they continue to refer us to their friends and family. Tandem Contracting serves clients throughout the northern New Jersey area and is licensed and fully insured. We pride ourselves on quality work and satisfied customers.

01/07/2019

He looked at it. Said I didn’t have proper anchors for the screws. Said he couldn’t do it. He definitely didn’t look like he was interested at all in doing the work. I hired someone else who did it quickly and efficiently. Disappointed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install curtain rod

C

03/26/2018

The work was done well, however the pricing was way too expensive. A separate price was given for each item and seemed way too high. For example, it cost $245.00 for the assembly of a bookshelf and $80.00 to hang one mirror on the wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bookshelf assembly, items hung on wall.

01/23/2017

Ron from Andies on Call gave me an estimate, I agreed, and he was able to assemble the bookcase with a couple of hours. I was very pleased with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood bookcase put together.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

09/09/2016

Andy On Call repaired a leaking gutter at my home awhile back and everything went fine and at a fair cost. Recently I called them for another leaking gutter and was told I would have to wait a month for service due to heavy workload. I congratulated them on business being so good. In reality, I believe there was another reason for the long wait. In any case, anyone calling Andy On Call should expe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking gutter

CATEGORY gutter repair, handyman service

C

08/14/2016

The work was done quickly & without much care. The gentleman showed up on time & suggested doing some of the work since it was small. He received a phone call during this time & rushed out. We never got an estimate for the remainder of the work. After we paid & he left, we realized the switch that was put is upside down!!! It reads no instead of on. :O

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed electrical work done. Received a call back within minutes of email request & a follow-up call to confirm appointment.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman services. Remodeling. Carpentry. Decks. Doors. Windows. Masonry. Fencing. Foundation. Drywall. Interior & exterior painting. Wall paper removal. Water & smoke damage.

Swing/Play-set Assembly, Metal Railings, Fence Installation, Window Washing, Garage Doors, Sump Pumps, Appliance Repairs, Roofs, Gutters, Carpet. I DO NOT meet with tenants on behalf of owners/landlords.