Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain

A32 REVIEWS

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since February 2016

4 Roginski Ct

Parlin, NJ 08859

Plumbing and sewer drain services...

plumber (25)drain cleaning (19)water heater repair and installation (5)well and water pump (1)

12/30/2019

Fast, Clean, Efficient, Feasible! This is an easy review to write when you have a professional on the job. Titan Plumbing Sewer & Drain was on site ready to swap out our old tank and install the new one. Also, was aware of new housing codes and installed an Expansion Tank. He could of easily changed the thermocouple just to get by but did not recommend doing so on a 10+ unit. Do it right once and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Water Hater + Expansion Tank

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

11/06/2019

Very professional, reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage and clog

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

12/08/2018

James was timely, accurate, impeccable and thoroughly professional. It was a pleasure to work him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear up clogged kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

Thanks

10/23/2018

30 minutes start to finish. I have already planned to use him for all my future plumbing activity. Jim has given me a quote on other work. I just need to schedule it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Thanks

08/23/2018

Jimmy was amazing. My boyfriend and I were in a serious bind when water started leaking into our kitchen from the bathroom upstairs after we just moved in. I called a handful of other plumbers who wanted to charge us an estimate to come, wanted me to send pictures for an estimate or quoted an exorbitant amount without a clear plan due to the complexity of our issue. I was starting to get really wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing drain pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

07/17/2018

Extremely happy with the work. Jimmy was very professional and courteous. Very friendly. Happy and blessed to have found a plumber I can rely on and is local. Will definitely hire him again for any future work we may encounter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogging and cleaning of the plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

06/18/2018

Jimmy answred my call and came over over within an hour. Diagnosed the problem (it was more than a simple snake job) unclogged the drain. Checked it to be sure it was working and also fixed a leak unrelated to the clog. Was also careful to not make a mess with the snake and cleaned up after he was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

02/06/2018

Excellent would use him again for any plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellebt job to have hot water heater replaced. They are waiting for me when I got home $1200 all installed great job and service.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

02/04/2018

Everything went very well. The job was finished sooner than expected. They were very clean and didn’t make a mess. Very professional and they answered all the questions I had for them. Would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got pipes in my basement replaced and a sewage line unclogged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2018

02/02/2018

On 1/29/2018 I had hired Jimmy the 2nd time to come and reroute a hot water pipe Jimmy came over the next day with his father ( really nice guy) . Appointment was for 8am but ended up arriving at 9:25am. Jimmy explained what he had to do which involved bleeding ( let air out or purge) from all baseboards throughout the house and empty the boiler. So the old pipe can be cut and replaced with a new ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to reroute a hot water pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

I did my job that i was asked to do and I did it well. I told them it will be extra to fix the problem and this customer became very angry at me. I tried to explain the device on their OLD boiler was OLD. I tried my best to make them happy. But some people you can’t

Drain Cleaning. Main sewer lines. Main sewer line replacement. Toilets, sinks and dishwashers

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal