Dependable Appliance Service

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2011

F Rated | 11 Reviews

Dependable Appliance Service proudly serves customers located throughout Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn,New jersey ,and Nassau County. We provide affordable, speedy service for a wide variety of appliance repairs, including oven repair, washer-dryer repair, refrigerator repair, and more. Our professionals are here to take great care of your appliances!we are an authorized service r for all the major mfgs and big box stores....

12/19/2019

Worst experience ever! We have been without a refrigerator for almost a month. Repairman came 3rd December and didn’t come back until 19th with the wrong part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Missing part to repair ge refrigerator.

08/17/2019

Dependable Appliance contacted me 5 minutes after I logged onto Angie's List. It was late in the afternoon, and I wasn't home. The man on the phone told me he would call first thing in the morning and set up a time for a repairman for a service call. I stayed home the following day, Friday 8/9/19, waiting for the call. At 2:45 pm I called them to ask what was going on. The man who was supposed to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

D

05/24/2019

Very frustrating and aggravating experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had to use Dependable 2x’s b/c my appliance ware tees had contracts with Dependable. They are unresponsive and unprofessional. I’m guessing that if one calls them independently, and not through a warranty company, service and responsiveness would be better. My refrigerator was was fixed 2 years ago by Dependable, but it took multiple visits and 2 months to get it fixed. I had to have made 20 calls to get things done.

12/21/2018

Finally came to install product weeks later And still did not work / Bottom Line is that this Warranty Company was deceitful from the beginning to end / Lied about everything from start to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was not drying clothes / When service came he said needed a New Heating Element/took weeks to get it /

05/11/2017

I did another small wash and it leaked again. PC Richard has another company coming to service the machine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leaking washing machine. The Tech had been to my home once before to repair the dryer. He had a condescending attitude the first visit, and brought it with him again on this visit. He may be a very competetant mechanic, however, his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. He filled the washer and put it on rinse. No leak. But we had already exchanged a few words, and I asked him not to speak to me like I'm an idiot. He packed up and left, which was very okay with me.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance Repair, Appliance Installation, Refrigerator Repair, Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Oven Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Dryer Repair, Air Conditioner Repair

Similar businesses in your area...