A Kennedy Perfection

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2010

A. Kennedy Perfection has been solely owned and operated by myself, Chris Kennedy out of Ogdensburg since 1994. This business has expanded greatly through recommendation throughout the Sussex and Morris, and Bergen County service areas. All estimates, billing, and work is directly handled by myself. All work has been quality rated and any recommendations needed will be supplied from previous clients throughout my profession. Thank you, Chris Kennedy...

Walsh Chimney

36  REVIEWS
Walsh Chimney

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

D

06/27/2018

Put the doors up , never came back to stain them. Never

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
closet doors in basement

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,woodworking

D

06/27/2018

I am very disappointed with his lack of integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested two closet doors in finished room in basement. Doors were not stained, Mr Kennedy said he would be back to stain, that was two years ago. I paid cash and trusted the man. I guess he felt that he was paid so good bye.

CATEGORY roofing

Unfortunately Ms. [Member Name Removed] misunderstood that the price did not include staining, she said she was handy and could do it herself. She paid me for the completed work of installing the doors, that was 2 years ago.

08/12/2017

Chris Kennedy came promptly and solved the situation. We were very lucky as our job was small but no lees he came. We hope one of this days to remodel our kitchen and after I saw some of his work, we definitively will hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The was a leak on one of skylights, and there was also a water leak in the basement!

06/02/2017

Chris is a perfectionist and Craftsman with a passion for his work. His attention to detail is second to none and he does each project like it's his own. The ideas he provides and the planning he puts into a job well done is hard to find. This is the second project and my family is going to be working with him on a project that their house as well after seeing how Chris works

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window trim interior/exterior

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

05/18/2017

Chris Kennedy, came up with very practical solutions to fix the problem. We are very grateful the job was done within 30 minutes, at a very reasonable cost. We will highly recommend his services, he is honest, and we will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak where the roof meets the chimney

Home Renovations