Bostwick Tree Service LLC

Angie's List since May 2014

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Bostwick Tree Service has been servicing the Central New Jersey area since 1991. We specialize in tree trimming and tree care for residential & commercial establishments & homes. We also perform tree and stump removal/grinding when needed. Please call Dan Bostwick, owner for a Free estimate, or if you have any questions....

Atlantic Tree Experts

We are an owner/operator business for 25 years specializing in residential, commercial and municipal large and dangerous tree removal. Free estimates. Fully insured. DBA: Atlantic Tree Services

08/06/2018

Said they'd be here by 9:30 and were at work at ten after nine, cleared a truck full of large and small limbs and leaves, blew the lawn clean and were gone in just over an hour. I've used them before and Dan's costs were the lowest I've found in this area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of shade trees and a dogwood

CATEGORY tree service

D

02/06/2012

They took the trees down OK, but they left piles of wood chips in yard.  I had them come back three times, but the job is still not done correctly.  I can’t believe they let it go.  They said they were only pine needles, but I know that there are wood chips from the tree removal are still out there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them take down eight or nine pine trees.

CATEGORY tree service