Nick's Plumbing and Heating LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2007

Installing and maintaining plumbing systems. Repair, Replacement of boilers and hot water heaters. Installing Gas lines....

Green Apple Mechanical - Passaic & Essex

Green Apple provides quality heating, and cooling services to homeowners in New Jersey. Our team is dedicated to providing hassle-free, fast, and affordable services for all your home’s needs. Trust our expert workmanship and quality products for your home’s heating, and cooling needs.

Offers by Green Apple Mechanical - Passaic & Essex on Angie's List

02/09/2017

Smooth. On a side note, I rated this company an "A." However, as a courtesy, I also rated the company an "A" on price without knowing if the price was a bargain or not. I am not a plumber. How can I know a fair price? With that said, I would say I think I found an honest righteous plumber. *This ones a freebie.... Never Never call Benjamin Franklin plumbing. Unless you enjoy being had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe whistling and "water hammer" in the household water/plumbing lines suddenly appeared one day. Drained/bleed/purged air from pipes. Noises would return next day. Replaced suspect toilet fill kit, clothes washer fill lines. Drained water again. Problem returned next day. Nick's Plumbing determined the "pressure reducing valve on water main needed to be replaced." They Installed a upscale one with a water pressure gauge on it. Problem gone!

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain pipe rusted.he fixed and stopped the leak.spent about an hr.small but hard to do.

04/06/2015

Extremely helpful getting my plumbing in working order. The business manager was great with communication making sure it was working correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a frozen pipe.

07/09/2012

He is very reliable. He has been servicing my house for over 25 years. I don't need to be here when he comes. He comes and does what he has to do. He is very clean. He has a key to the house and I have total trust in him. I have never had an issue with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NICK'S PLUMBING & HEATING is my plumber. He is our plumber and cleans out our furnace every time we need it done.

08/04/2010

Good, responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing kitchen sink faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Installing and maintaining plumbing systems, repair, replacement of boilers and hot water heaters & installing gas lines.

No air conditioning.