All City Heating & Cooling LLC

Angie's List since March 2011

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

At All City Heating & Cooling, LLC, our goal is to offer the most reasonably priced HVAC work. Because we value our customers, we do everything we can to keep service costs down without skimping on quality. We also pride ourselves on our: Licensed and insured HVAC contractors Continued excellence in workmanship Industry experience Flexible appointments Prompt service Wide selection of parts and equipment We are fully licensed, insured and bonded. Contact us today for any of your HVAC needs!...

Green Apple Mechanical

Green Apple provides quality heating, and cooling services to homeowners in New Jersey. Our team is dedicated to providing hassle-free, fast, and affordable services for all your home’s needs. Trust our expert workmanship and quality products for your home’s heating, and cooling needs.

Offers by Green Apple Mechanical on Angie's List

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune up, assessment and igniter replacement. Note: This provider was not procured through Angies List.

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a valve on HVAC unit. It was expensive for a little piece, but not too sure what the market price was. Since it was an emergency during the summer, I didn't shop around.

08/19/2015

All City did a great job. Jerry (the service technician) was on time and very professional. He checked the system and informed that the system was low on refrigerant. He charged the system and checked the operation of it. A/C is now nice and cold. He was very informative and polite. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed inspection and diagnostic work on central air conditioning system.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went well. I have used them before and I had them come back and tune up air central air conditioning. They do a very thorough job.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a/c unit including compressor, air handler and all ducts. I had a few estimates and they were not the lowest but I thought that the combination of products and scope of work was worth going with a more expensive provider. The work required a bit more than was agreed upon and there was an additional charge. |My job was not a priority for me and I told them as much so that they could work on more pressing heating issues. Still, there were times I was told they would arrive and they never did. I would have appreciated a call to know of the change of arrival. |Still, I am very happy with the work, which still isn't complete but I am sure there is just delay with town inspector.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Maintenance & installations of heating & AC.

No refrigeration service.