No 1 Cleaners

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

52 E Centre St Unit 6

Nutley, NJ 07110

NADCA certified company for residential & commercial air duct & dryer duct cleaning, also BBB A+ rating. We provide a wide range of cleaning services to residential and commercial customers in New Jersey and Rockland county NY since 1996. Our professional technicians are experienced in air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, water damage restoration. We use state of the art technology and proven cleaning processes for commercial and home cleaning. ADDITIONAL NUMBERS: CENTRAL NJ 732-400-1777, NORTHEN NJ 201-696-3700, ROCKLAND Co. NY 845-501-8080 TOLL FREE 1-888-666-7380....

air duct cleaning (202)dryer vent cleaning (113)hvac repair (26)mold removal (1)carpet cleaning (23)tile installation (8)upholstery cleaning (4)dry cleaning (4)appliance repair (2)

01/24/2021

My vents were cleaned by Juan. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I feel very good about this company and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY appliance repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

11/10/2020

Excellent Juan was so professional explained what he was going to do. Showed us a picture of how dirty it was. I already gave your name to a few friends. Thank you again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned duct out

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

11/05/2020

The service was excellent. It was very easy to set up a convenient appointment. The tech, Juan, arrived promptly and worked diligently on the job. We decided to do one upgrade, but there was no pressure to do so. We are very happy with the results. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

11/05/2020

Great, Juan arrived on time explained everything that had to be done. Very professional Great service. l'll see you in 3 years Thanks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

10/29/2020

The service technician, Juan did a thorough & professional job. He was courteous, friendly & informative. We would definitely use No. One Cleaners again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct & dryer exhaust cleaning & cleaning inside furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

03/02/2020

Professionally done and place was cleaned very well after the services. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

10/21/2019

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM! Benjamin was honest, knowledgeable, and professional. Deciding to do business with No. 1 cleaners was made easy because of my experience with the technician Benjamin. He made me feel informed and also confident in the decision I made to not only clean the ducts in my house but also remove the mold and dust that had accumulated in my A/C system. I would recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning after Rennovation of house, mold remediation and cleaned blower of A/C system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/14/2019

Bejamin is the technician. He arrived within the timeframe provided. He was personal, courteous and seems professional. I was a little concerned that the new flexible ducts installed in the remodeling last year may be damaged by the stirring device to dislodge the dust in the vent pipes. Benjamin assured me that the device will not hurt the pipes. After counting the number of ducts to be cleaned, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

09/20/2019

Excellent. They we’re professional and friendly. I asked several questions and they were all answered. They did not act as though they were in a big hurry to get to the next job. The work was done thoroughly and they cleaned up everything. I greatly appreciated their work and their manner. I would definitely recommend them and will use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air ducts needed cleaning and also the dryer vent needed cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

06/19/2019

I found this company through Angie's List to clean my vents and dryer vent. Their response was quicker than any of the other companies I reached out to and they provided me with useful information about the process. Benjamin Maitre was the technician that came and he was extremely thorough and professional. He walked me through everything that he was doing and was able to repair items that were co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent and dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Cleaning - Air Duct, Dryer Duct Cleaning & Repair , Air Purification & Testing, Sanitizing, Mold Remediation, Flex duct Replacement , Fire & Water Damage.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check