Van Dyk Construction

• Angie's List since February 2014

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

01/19/2017

I would hire him again without a doubt. He is very easy to talk to and more than anything he is professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed windows in my house. He also installed a new sill plate on the foundation.

CATEGORY decks

Thank you, I appreciate that!

01/19/2017

Jeff (the owner) was incredibly involved and hands-on with my project, making sure that everything was done properly. My home looks so much better and now has amazing curb appeal!! Jeff and his crew were all very professional. They completed the job ahead of schedule and I would highly recommend his services to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all of the siding replaced on my house.

CATEGORY siding

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure!

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff and Tony installed a number of interior and bi-fold doors in our home. We have also used them a number of times for 3 bathroom remodels and window replacements. They do an awesome job -- very professional, courteous, clean, and we trust them implicitly. We highly recommend them.

CATEGORY decks

Thank you for the great review. Always a pleasure to work for you.

Similar businesses in your area...