Pet Smart - North Brunswick

• Angie's List since August 2012

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

01/02/2014

They are a little pricey. I go there because it is local and I have been pleased with their service. I used someone else in the past and it was a bad experience. I drop him off and then they call me when he is ready. He is happy when I go to pick him up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my beagle to Petsmart-North Brunswick for grooming. They grind his nails and brush his teeth. They clean his ears and I have them do an upgraded bath.

CATEGORY pet grooming

08/09/2012

You walk in and there is always someone who asks if they can help me. In whatever I have asked they have been very helpful. I had to give a pill to my pet and they recommended a product I didn't know existed where they put the pet's pill in this little tree, you close it up. The cat loves it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I buy food there for my pets. They have also done pooper scooper services for me. They also have grooming services. I have even taken my cat in to get her nails cut.

CATEGORY pet grooming, pooper scoopers, pet stores

Pet store, grooming & training.

Similar businesses in your area...