Modern Fence

A 128 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2008

1527 Livingston Ave

North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Modern Fence fabricates, sells and installs vinyl fencing materials. 2,500 square foot indoor plus outdoor showroom. Proud owner of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Awards. 7 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges....

fence company (127)driveway gate installation (20)

05/25/2020

We needed a fence around our pool when we moved in and Modern Fence was very easy to work with and very straightforward. Mike listened to what we were looking for, provided us with some options, and then was clear in communicating timing and next steps. Everything went smoothly and turned out as expected - no issues at all. Very easy overall and the fence looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence for a pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

11/27/2019

Modern Fence, measured, gave a good quote and once the required permits were obtained they set up an installation date. They arrived, and everything was completed within 3 hours. A fabulous job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A four foot high wood fence, 88 feet long

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

08/18/2019

With our decision to replace our very old pine stockade fencing with a high-quality vinyl one, we decided to search for a reputable contractor through Angie’s List. Let me start by saying I was a service tech for a well-known home services company for 28yrs prior to becoming disabled 20 years ago. Up until I became disabled, I always did my own construction and repairs around the house. Over the l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Fence

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

Photo for Modern Fence - 1527 Livingston Ave, North Brunswick, NJ - 38052749

03/12/2019

I started the process of getting estimates for a fence job back in mid February. From the very start, Ken was very professional .He was diligent about setting up an appointment for the estimate . He took his time to explain his product. He was not pushy trying to sell me. Ken kept in contact with me while I was bidding this job . In the end, I went with Ken because he really showed he wanted the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FENCE INSTALLATION

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

01/21/2019

The fencing company was very professional and reasonable pricing! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Photo for Modern Fence - 1527 Livingston Ave, North Brunswick, NJ - 37668534

06/13/2018

Great. Professional, efficient and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

05/24/2018

Fence installation went very well. It made such a difference on the look of the property. They arrived on time, neatly removed and hauled away old fence. The crew was polite and professional. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

05/23/2018

Outstanding , professional company. Mike met with us, explained exactly what would be done and answered all of our questions. Workers arrived on the exact date and time promised and did a beautiful job! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old fence and installed new fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

11/30/2017

If I could give the rating of an A+, I would. From entering their showroom and meeting a very knowledgeable sales person and a smiling face receptionist, I was pleased. It was a feeling of family pride in a business, I did the area and online research, priced out local places, and Modern Fence beat them all. Some were a fraction cheaper, but the gut feeling was to run. Meeting with Mike, the sales...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modern Fence torn down and old rickety fence and replaced it with a new beautiful, modern fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

11/30/2017

A+ service Mike is a great salesman

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Simtek fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017