Kastuar, Dr. Satya P.

Angie's List since October 2008

02/20/2015

06/07/2013

He's excellent doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's been Gastroenterologist for the past couple of years. My last appointment with him was to do a endoscope procedure.

01/03/2013

Dr. Kastuar is very attentive. I have been a patient of his for over ten years. Sometimes they will try to give the physician's assistant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For liver care I see Dr. Satya Kastuar. My last appointment was about six months ago.

CATEGORY colon care

06/15/2012

For a routine follow-up appointment I usually see the Physician's Assistant, who takes all of my information, follows up on any concerns, refills my prescriptions, and does a brief physical exam. Dr. Kastuar comes in after the P.A. has finished just to answer any further questions. I have always been satisfied with the care I've received and convinced that Dr. Kastuar is a leader in the field. Som...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The latest appointment was a routine follow-up for my ongoing condition of ulcerative colitis. I have been seeing Dr. Kastuar for this condition for twelve years.

07/28/2011

Dr. Satya P Kastuar - Gastroenterology I have been seeing him since the 90's. For endoscopic and colonoscopy. I really like him, he is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Satya P Kastuar - Gastroenterology I go to him for my procedures. I was there in January or February.

Gastroenterology.