Brunswick Periodontal Associates

Angie's List since October 2008

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

03/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodontal treatment for gums. Everything went well. I'm very afraid of getting any kind of dental/periodontal work and I was relaxed and knew exactly what to expect ahead of time. Dr. Schambra is great.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics

04/11/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to see Dr. Schambra. He was very happy with his experience. They explained everything very well, did nice work, and had a thorough follow up plan.

CATEGORY dentists

04/11/2013

Took time to explain made sure I was not in pain and comfortable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gum surgery

CATEGORY oral surgeons,periodontics

03/15/2012

I went to Dr. Schambra for a graft on the gum surrounding an implant. I was offered several forms of anesthesia & chose local. The procedure went well; no problems. Very nice staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Difficult to get an appointment, but worth the wait. Excellent bedside manner; explained the procedure & follow up care very thoroughly. No problems afterward. Highly recommend Dr. Schambra

CATEGORY oral surgeons,periodontics

04/28/2011

He has done a wonderful job, my husband and I are extremely satisfied. He is also very meticulous and careful about his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done implants for us.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Periodontics including crowns, dentures, implants, root canal treatment, bridges & TMJ.