BRUNSWICK AUTOMOTIVE & MOBILITY PROFESSIONALS

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since August 2007

We provide complete Automotive Service--Parts & Labor All our Technicians are Certified and continually up-trained to whatever new technology is available All our service work is warrantied parts and labor...

AUTO-TOPIA INC

25  REVIEWS
AUTO-TOPIA INC

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony

08/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

08/22/2007

It is splendid! I will always be grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Len and his crew arranged the purchase of a new Rav 4 (at rock-bottom price) and took care of the paperwork w/ Toyota so we could get a rebate on the modifications to the auto. He installed a lift so I could use it to haul my electric scooter, giving us a VERY generous "trade-in" on the lift previously installed, but too difficult, now for me. He went so far as to phone me not to pick up the completed job on the car because he thought the air quality was too poor for someone with my disabilities to be out; he went out of his way to assist us and to minimize the cost where he could.

CATEGORY handicap equipment

AUTO REPAIR & MAINTENANCE, BRAKES, AIR CONDITIONING, ELECTRICAL, COOLING, TUNE-UPS, MOBILITY DIVISION, SALES, REPAIR, INSTALL & MAINTENANCE, WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE VAN, HAND CONTROLS, LEFT FOOT ACCELERATOR, HANDICAP DRIVING CONTROLS.

$10 OFF