BROEHL'S LAWN MAINTENANCE, INC.

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2010

Our company was established in 1987 and has been responsible for providing quality, professional and dependable lawn maintenance to our beautiful community for well over 27 years. Our regular customers particularly value our attention to detail. Please let us know what your needs and questions are, and we will be more than happy to help....

K & O Landscaping

10/02/2017

They informed that someone will stop by within a week. Almost 2 months, no one stopped by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get estimate for landscaping.

CATEGORY lawn service

We apologize, but we think you have us confused with another company. We did receive a message on our answering machine from you on the evening of Friday, August 25th. When we returned to the office on Monday, August 28th an attempt was made to return your message. A second attempt was made the following day, on Tuesday August 29th and a third attempt on Wednesday, August 30th. We did not speak to...

04/15/2016

I sent an email requesting a call to set up an appointment to have landscaping installed in my front yard; new plants and trees. I received a call back the very next day to inform me that they were sorry but unable to assist since they are mainly a lawn service and don't really do the planting of new bushes and trees. Even though they were unable to do the work I needed; they took the time to call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They called back

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

07/04/2015

We switched to Broehls this year and we are very please with their service. They are prompt, diligent and make our lawn and plant beds look great week after week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly lawn maintenance, seeding, aeration, weed removal, fertilizing, leaf removal..

04/28/2014

John is very professional, responsive, and a good landscaper. We used him for many years before we moved. If we moved back to the area I would not hesitate to call him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General care of resident property. I. Do not remember the exact cost but it was within normal normal fees.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

04/19/2014

Does a wonderful job but prices are higher than average. If you are willing to pay his rate you get a fantastic looking lawn. There is no stop button on his crew. They start in March and finish in January. When they say annual contract they really mean it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance and chemical treatment of lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

We offer the following services: Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Spring Clean-Up, Fall Clean-up, Aeration and Overseeding, Full Pesticide Program, Ornamental Tree & Shrub Care, Trimming and Pruning, Irrigation Installation & Maintenance, Landscape Design & Installation, Low Voltage Lighting, and Ponds & Waterfalls.